Stupidest thing you have done recently...?

DarkStryder360

Here is mine,

Bought iPhone 4 16GB Friday morning.

4 pm: Saturday afternoon I managed to finish sorting out the Backup procedure from my 3G which took 12 hours, and then import music etc. I am so excited.

10 pm: Drop it in a Pint. I hate my life.

Bought iPhone 4 16GB Friday morning.

10 pm: Drop it in a Pint. I hate my life.

LOL, called insurance yet?

I would hate my life if i ruined a perfectly good pint too :/

I'd have drunk the pint, iPhone or not :P

Did the beer improve the signal?

Depends if the beer was right handed or not :coffee: :coffee:

It was fine, was just the bottom half; but the phone just had a message pop up for about 2 hours saying "This accessory is not made for use with the iPhone", strange that I was holding it and it said that. Pretty apt really.

The pint didnt get wasted. I made my girlfriend suck the bottom of my iPhone until it was mostly out. I didnt wanna suck it myself, just incase of electrocution and such :lol:

I was on a train the other day and gave up my seat to a young abnormally large woman who I assumed was pregnant and when she kindly refused I said 'no I insist, you'll need your legs when your new arrival makes an appearance'. Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

Yeah, it's known that when iPhones get wet, the terminals short, thinking something is connected.

LOL, making your GF suck, HA.

Lol yeh figured I would be safe is she did it :lol:

and Loop pete. That reminded me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMSzdgz2ZLs

:lol:

Edited by DarkStryder360

I was on a train the other day and gave up my seat to a young abnormally large woman who I assumed was pregnant and when she kindly refused I said 'no I insist, you'll need your legs when your new arrival makes an appearance'. Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

:lol:

You should have insisted you had the seat back. She'd have burned extra calories standing up.

I sold Stan's, shoes for a lollypop.

Was she pregnant in both legs?

with twins

Edited by lupo pete

was doing a timing belt on an mx5 and the crankshaft pulley bolt was seized solid so i heated it up with gas bottles. it then came straight out, rather than leaving it red hot laid about i thought id cool it off in some oil. picked it up with a rag and it burnt me surprisingly enough :wacko: i dropped it and it went straight down the drain.

My lupo is slammed and I got it stuck with each wheel either side of the corner of a steep curb, I couldn't go forwards or backwards and nearly burnt my clutch out, along with completely f***ing up my sill LOL some oap ended up helping me...women drivers eh! :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality!

I always do stupid things!

I thought I got Rob's Lupo stuck in a pothole once when I couldn't reverse out of it and then realised i'd left the handbrake on, hence why it wasn't going anywhere!

Oh and I've dropped a pot of jelly in Asda once and it exploded and went everywhere so I legged it, haha!