fusebox location?

jennings1992

may seem like a really daft question but wheres the fusebox on a lupo? iv found the 4 fuses on the battery and the small fusebox on the right hand side of the steering wheel but i cant find the main fusebox with the relays etc in? does a lupo not have one or am i not looking properly?

ah alright cheers i was expecting a bigger fusebox like a real car would have :) ill have a quick checkl of my relays now and if i find nothing ill have to chuck it on a ramp tomorro, starter motor went caput the day befor usc :( cheers anyway

The relays are located behind the fuse box under your steering wheel .

Just so. You'll need to take the parcel shelf bit off to get proper access to them.

yep got that now :) pain to get to but iv got to the relays, anyone know which relays for the starter motor? assuming the starter has a relay? theres only 3 but i cant figure out the diagram on one to test it :P

turns out i wasted my time remembered a mate had a problem with his ignition switch on his polo after id had the dash out so thought id try it and sure enough it worked :) so its rigged up with a wire for now :( cheers all that helped