• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing cars on here.

Good to see what people have owned too.

I may bring out the normal 'if i won the lottery'

Oh and:

merc%20th1880.JPG

I'm all over that too!!

Absolutely love these, nearly bought one before I bought the Lupo...

Part of me still wishes I had!

Baby bertha

Vauxhall-Firenza--Baby-Bertha-_3.jpg

Takes a brave man to drive that!

..and everyday? The local bill would love that exhaust, and might question the slick tyres. :lol:

Edited by 99hjhm

Good it would be fun though setting off every car alarm within a 3 mile radius , not sure where i would be putting my tools and laptop for work and i seriously doubt 40p per mile i can claim would cover the running costs :lol: :lol:

Good it would be fun though setting off every car alarm within a 3 mile radius , not sure where i would be putting my tools and laptop for work and i seriously doubt 40p per mile i can claim would cover the running costs :lol: :lol:

Yeah, side exit exhausts are good for car alarms. :blush:

Classics are poop for everyday tbh!

lancia stratos and good old ac cobra! theres loads of cars i would love to own. sorry for no pics im naff with computers. feel like im letting the side down.

Daily makes a huge difference, vie always had a think for french tin boxes and a turbo 2 just wouldn't work as a daily so

It has to be a gordini

tarqs2.jpeg

or another tin effort a samba rallye

im0004794bo.jpg

Edited by scotty_82

A daily huh? I'd take myself back 16 years to 1994 and get myself another E21. Trouble is, these have recently enjoyed a steep climb in price. The cars that I've let slip through my fingers...

02.jpg

Daily makes a huge difference, vie always had a think for french tin boxes and a turbo 2 just wouldn't work as a daily so

It has to be a gordini

tarqs2.jpeg

or another tin effort a samba rallye

im0004794bo.jpg

Two good choices there, but the road spec Turbo 2 (another of my faves) was only 165hp or so, so it should be totally useable :wacko:

A daily huh? I'd take myself back 16 years to 1994 and get myself another E21. Trouble is, these have recently enjoyed a steep climb in price. The cars that I've let slip through my fingers...

02.jpg

94! Thats e30, almost e36 era!

94! Thats e30, almost e36 era!

No, no, no. In 1994 I owned a 1980 (reg 1st Jan 1980) E21 316 with the 1600cc engine and 4-speed 'box. Here it is

gao69v640480.jpg

With a set of coilovers and wide 14s, it would have looked mint.

:)

I traded up in 1995 to an E30 318is

Edited by IDGM

IDGM turbo 2 would be a nightmare to fix with the rarity of parts , definatley useable apart from that fact though.

Who mentioned reliability in this fantasy world we're in? All these motors will he 100% perfect lol

...but most of the posts in here are ignoring the fact that it was one you could use daily.

It cant be classed as a daily if your spending hours a day searching for a specific part from froggy land while it sits in the garage and your getting the bus everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toyota century , full state spec with every extra in v8 format , basically an old school lexus but cooler and has the risk of dragon tattoo'd men jumping out of it to cut a finger off for disrespecting their boss.

117-toyota-century-images2.jpg?w=300

IMG_3362%20copy.jpg

toyota-century-54df114c63.jpg

Edited by scotty_82

...but most of the posts in here are ignoring the fact that it was one you could use daily.

Thats a fair point. . .

I would go for something like a lotus carlton, would that be considered a classic?