Edition extends a warm welcome to Club Lupo

mark2ikeda

Dear Club Lupo,

As a former Lupo owner I would like to extend a warm welcome to you all and say we are really hoping that you will be able to attend Edition38's 10 year anniversary show. I can’t believe the show is only a few weeks away! We plan to have some amazing cars of exceptional quality (Inc some of yours!!!) on the show field, not just from the UK but also from all over Europe and we will be working extremely hard to host a show to remember.

I can see you are all getting organised. That’s great, thank you.

In answer to the question about a dedicated area for club stand, all I can say is turn up early and in convoy. Friday afternoon is recommended. Plan a meeting point and roll into the show together. This is really important. You will be able to exit after you have all pitched up for example to collect camping supplies. We will be allocating pitches as the clubs arrive. The amount of cars that arrive in convoy will denote the size of the pitch and the earlier you arrive will denote how close to the show field you will be.

Other show information will be forthcoming soon. Keep an eye on these threads and please post up your questions in the "Edition38 Events" section on the forum. We will do our best to answer them as soon as possible.

In the meantime, have a safe and enjoyable drive to the show and we’ll see you soon!

E38X SHOW

E38 BLOG

E38 Events Forum

Your sincerely,

3900321818_a04269d40d_o.jpg

Nice thoughtful post :)

I'll be bowling down on the friday to, think i'll camp for all of it just go home and shower when needs be :P

I'll have to extend me journey to meet the convoy probably :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.