Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

awesome :) smilaa looks insane too. we all want air really ;)

still loving the brushed look on the wheels too.

Haha true.

I'd rather spend 2k on a respray and some nice wheels though...

^_^ thanks!

"Lee Wang" Hahahahhaha, its 'Wong'! Hes a very nice guy and owns a amazing Rs4!

Leather will be ace, keep up work!

Oops...I knew what I meant... :blush:

Cheers, should be going in this weekend hopefully!

Outstanding, as usual dude...

As mentioned above, photo from 'canibeat' which I'm loving!

It's all about pedo bear!

20a3713b.jpg

Not really an Alva update but...

Going to pick up my new daily car this weekend.

Managed to get my hands on a fairly cheap tdi so I won't be putting all the miles on Alva soon!

The car needs a bit of work so won't be on the road until I'm done with this years show season.

Can't wait until I can get a lot more miles for my money and to not be putting 60 miles on Alva a day!

Did I spot you and a certain polo following a golf on the London road into Coventry this evening? Heading towards a meet? All three looked very nice

Indeedy! :)

Bit of a photoshoot meet so should be getting a few nice photos up soon.

^_^

What's happened to your car?!?

Its rather deaded. All the details are in my thread, but i'm hopefully going to be getting an ibiza by next week. Nowhere near as potent as the sports, but it'll do the job well enough i suppose

Its rather deaded. All the details are in my thread, but i'm hopefully going to be getting an ibiza by next week. Nowhere near as potent as the sports, but it'll do the job well enough i suppose

Ah fair enough - I'll have a mooch!

ALVA UPDATE! :)

New seats!!

Mmmmmmmm leather :wub:

d552115f.jpg

32f8c4bf.jpg

Another present - I think I've got a problem with impulsive buying... :blush:

Will be fitted at some point - need to get all my windows tinted again anyway :)

c9c03e30.jpg

Oh and a lovely present from the boyfriend! :heart:

781a34bf.jpg

Also got a new lower splitter for the front bumper with some uncracked fogs - yey!

^_^

Seats are very nice B) could do with the headrests though

I've got the headrests, just didn't want them in - looks better without :)

Some photos from Friday night (30/03/12) - just a local photoshoot with some dub friends ^_^

7aee47f7.jpg

ba8577c5.jpg

1cbbebc0.jpg

647199c1.jpg

b893b96d.jpg

578b3216.jpg

a4d97c2f.jpg

4b9b070d.jpg

Cars looking real sweet in them pics :) I've got so much love for the mk3/4 soft tops :D

Also, I seen a couple of pics of yours and smila's loops at dynodaze today on their fb page. Was there some dub rolling road day goin on?

Edited by JampotJamie

Cars looking real sweet in them pics :) I've got so much love for the mk3/4 soft tops :D

Also, I seen a couple of pics of yours and smila's loops at dynodaze today on their fb page. Was there some dub rolling road day goin on?

Cheers :)

Yeah I love that car too, really unique mark 3 1/2 lol

Yeah they had a rolling road going and a BBQ so we went down this morning and chilled out for a bit :)

Didn't even know they'd posted some pictures btw so thanks, I'll add them to my collection haha.

I'm liking Alva's stealth Polo stablemate :shades:

from the photo's before i think thats her boyfriends, i must say i dont like polos at all, but i like them when theyve been modified, i still see them as this 250px-1996.vw.polo.arp.jpg even though theyve brought out the new ones, i just think especially with the new ones that are the size of a golf, get a golf :P or a lupo the polo being in the middle doesn't do much :P its also like seats ibiza, cupra, leon there not much difference at all between a cupra or leon :P not that i can see just a thought

Edited by patroddy

Quite like Mk5s tbh, probably cos they look like Lupos lol

from the photo's before i think thats her boyfriends, i must say i dont like polos at all, but i like them when theyve been modified, i still see them as this 250px-1996.vw.polo.arp.jpg even though theyve brought out the new ones, i just think especially with the new ones that are the size of a golf, get a golf :P or a lupo the polo being in the middle doesn't do much :P its also like seats ibiza, cupra, leon there not much difference at all between a cupra or leon :P not that i can see just a thought

just to fight my case here ;)

in that case i still see a lupo as this

osbkpg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the difference between my polo and a lupo is massive, for instance i have a glovebox, a boot big enough to fit atleast 2 pairs of shoes in, climate control, heated mirrors, 8 speakers, plus 5 real seats, infact i think i could go on for quiet a while with all the differences where as a golf of the same year is a mk4, and noone really wants a mk4, as for the difference between a 'cupra' and a leon, you are aware that a cupra isnt its own little model its a variation of other models, and an ibiza is about half the size.

rant over, i <3 my polo :P

ps: a mk1 arosa had a glovebox, downgrade

Edited by jennings1992

just to fight my case here ;)

in that case i still see a lupo as this

osbkpg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the difference between my polo and a lupo is massive, for instance i have a glovebox, a boot big enough to fit atleast 2 pairs of shoes in, climate control, heated mirrors, 8 speakers, plus 5 real seats, infact i think i could go on for quiet a while with all the differences where as a golf of the same year is a mk4, and noone really wants a mk4, as for the difference between a 'cupra' and a leon, you are aware that a cupra isnt its own little model its a variation of other models, and an ibiza is about half the size.

rant over, i <3 my polo :P

ps: a mk1 arosa had a glovebox, downgrade

hhhaaa :P alright then i still dont understand the seat thing spins me out, but yer 5 seats, glove box and boot are a plus side, dont like normal polos :P look bland :') but i did say i like them when they are modified :') (in my defense). and also if someone said here have a polo i wouldnt cry about it :')