Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

Like it, that tracking situation is a joke ! Name of garage ? Make sure they get there name posted on dubclique aswell when it's back up n running! If they arnt taking the blame then make sure none of us local vw drivers go their lol think there's a forum on dc about good and bad garages !

Look forward to see the rm build :)

Like it, that tracking situation is a joke ! Name of garage ? Make sure they get there name posted on dubclique aswell when it's back up n running! If they arnt taking the blame then make sure none of us local vw drivers go their lol think there's a forum on dc about good and bad garages !

Look forward to see the rm build :)

Hopefully getting some quotes back next week.

Yeah will do, I'll post it around. It's Just Tyres in Nuneaton.

If you don't mind me asking... How on earth did you do that !? looking at getting my dash done as well, your's looks smart :D

x

Cheers :)

I just took all the parts out, took it to a local place and got it all sprayed in gloss black.

To be honest it needs redoing in mine, few bits of dust under the paint in some places.

Nice cheap interior mod though and I really like it :)

So show season isn't far away so I've given the car a good clean this weekend - finally! ^_^

...The only problem was defrosting the hosepipe!

Now thats commitment!

IMG_0554.jpg

To end the winter neglect Alva was washed, clay barred, polished and waxed :)

Nice and clean!

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Can't wait for show season '12 :thumbsup:

Wheel update :)

My boyfriend got his RM's sprayed this weekend which will eventually become my daily's after show season ^_^

Happy times!

5a55bbed.jpg

Fronts will be 15x7J, backs 8J :)

Building them up next week so should update when they're done.

Same colour I had :o

Not too sure that they're the same colour, the picture doesn't make them look exactly how they are in real life. Very nice though ^_^

Anyway, the boyfriends choice of colour, I'd rather have them turquoise :wub:

Just worth twice as much ;)

:lol:

Not quite as much as you'd imagine though as they're redrilled to 5x100

Love the pink Rm's the centre rings dont have the dimples, have they been smoothed or are they different?

Look forward to more updates :)

They're off a different set of BBS but I'm not exactly sure what...If someone could work it out then it would be appreciated :lol:

Thanks ^_^

saw it today in my work car park and guys the photos dont do the car justice she has made one truely amazing car. :P looking forward to work again in morning to have another look

saw it today in my work car park and guys the photos dont do the car justice she has made one truely amazing car. :P looking forward to work again in morning to have another look

Awwh thanks! ^_^

Very dirty again now :(

You wouldn't believe that I gave it a mega clean at the weekend!!

The colour is amazing <3 but your choice would look sweet aswell! Cant wait to see it at some shows and local meets :) Me you ben and smila need to get a p.shoot on the go! Quick question, how did you get your tpiece to sit so flush? I cut most of the lugs off mine but still doesnt sit right... might borrow bens grinder :P Keep up the good work!

Excited to see yours with the new bumper btw!

Soon ;) got the qoutes, just sorting the dates

just wondering where you got the surrounds for the center t piece and vents.

??

Sorry I don't know what bit your talking about :lol:

The colour is amazing <3 but your choice would look sweet aswell! Cant wait to see it at some shows and local meets :) Me you ben and smila need to get a p.shoot on the go! Quick question, how did you get your tpiece to sit so flush? I cut most of the lugs off mine but still doesnt sit right... might borrow bens grinder :P Keep up the good work!

We do indeed.

Need Ben to hurry up and get his car done ;)

I got a Stanley knife and cut everything off so you can't tell that the plastic weld was there.

I didn't even glue it back in with anything, just the 3 clips but it holds and doesn't seem to rattle :)

And you :)

I reckon you should come over to the weekly Coventry meet one time :)

Would be nice to have some other lupo company! ^_^

• Like 1

??

Sorry I don't know what bit your talking about :lol:

I think the answer is they're standard parts sprayed gloss black

Edited by Koop

I did cut some of the welds off but I ended up almost slicing my finger off LOL! And yeah ive been meaning to come to those but I work evenings :( but I start a new job soon hopefully so I can make them! :)

I think the answer is they're standard parts sprayed gloss black

Sorry I understand now, thanks Koop.

As he said its the standard interior sprayed in gloss black :)

I did cut some of the welds off but I ended up almost slicing my finger off LOL! And yeah ive been meaning to come to those but I work evenings :( but I start a new job soon hopefully so I can make them! :)

I ended up cutting myself a few times to be honest :\ lol.

Awesome, it'll be nice to finally see your car :)