Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

Yeah i get the conversation thing but I misunderstand the point of the (what appears to be a) dig. A bit of tidy paint work and a history of serious mechanical issues isn't the be all and end all. And for members of a "clique" to then make digs on Facebook about I assume this car is quite sad, I assume if they'd "made the cut" the opinions on the car would be different...

LOL, mate. Who do you think everyone is? Dont go around in little crews.

At the end of the day Katie, that comment was petty. But whatever.

And to be honest, I'm not bothered what anyone thinks in the slightest, I love my car and everyone is welcome to their own opinions :)

Reckon we should get back to talking about what this threads actually about and stop being pathetic by trying to cause unnecessary arguments :)

• Like 1

Theres not that many colours of lupo available, and tbh, loads of people end up with bbs (quite rightly too, they're beaut). Ofcourse you're going to get similar cars. Theres a few silver gti's with red bbs etc etc :) love it amber, keep it up!

What's the next plan?

burn it

^^^^

That was obviously Adam... :angry:

Erm hopefully a respray in the new year and either start on the audio or the interior :)

Should be getting somewhere by this time next year.

I miss yours already :(

Ummmmmmmm....Your wheels! :wub:

Edited by Amber_Nunny

Theres not that many colours of lupo available, and tbh, loads of people end up with bbs (quite rightly too, they're beaut). Ofcourse you're going to get similar cars. Theres a few silver gti's with red bbs etc etc :) love it amber, keep it up!

Thanks very much :)

Appreciate the support too :thumbsup:

Hey there...

Nice lupo :D

Haha, thanks.

You ever gunna show your face mr?

Or just keep hiding?

You should come the christmas cruise on Sunday ^_^

Haha, thanks.

You ever gunna show your face mr?

Or just keep hiding?

You should come the christmas cruise on Sunday ^_^

im just guna hide, more fun :shifty: lol

i will come to them, when im not working, or remember when they are lol :P

And theres a cruise on Christmas Day!?!?

im just guna hide, more fun :shifty: lol

i will come to them, when im not working, or remember when they are lol :P

And theres a cruise on Christmas Day!?!?

Haha. You should just take more notice of when they are ;)

Nooo not next Sunday, this Sunday - **** going out on christmas, I'd be far too drunk :)

Haha. You should just take more notice of when they are ;)

Nooo not next Sunday, this Sunday - **** going out on christmas, I'd be far too drunk :)

Ahh right, can't make today :P lol getting coilovers today and seeing my grandma :) ahaa

I try to remember but I'm surprisingly quite busy for an 18 year old, which tbh I never thought I would be.

Sorry only just read this! :(

It was cruise mids. Was pretty **** to be honest. Just a load of Saxos and Corsas...wasn't really worth the drive lol.

i was there ! haha. parked 2 cars up from you ;) i saw the fear in your eyes as the girls posed around your car, just before you left. hahahahahaha.

i liked the location alot! the cars, not so much...

i was there ! haha. parked 2 cars up from you ;) i saw the fear in your eyes as the girls posed around your car, just before you left. hahahahahaha.

i liked the location alot! the cars, not so much...

Aha. You could of said hi!

Lol, wasn't too overly keen on the chubby Santa lying down in front of my car...especially as I had to get out of my car and wait for like 10 minutes!

Location was nice...cars not so nice...

I actually think the best car there was the BMW police car that kept going round :)

i wanted to, but you was too busy with others haha, and i wasnt sure what to say...

and noooo, nicest car there was yours! or the satin grey corrado (except he bought it like that, and was clueless when i spoke to him with my friend who had the other corrado) haha.