Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

• 2 weeks later...
okay so i didnt make the meet.. :glare:

but at least you did, and the car looks lovely, even under all tha dirt lol Mines just the same. cba in this weather.

I realised that you were a let down and didn't show ;)

Tbh I clean mine nearly every weekend but don't have time after I get back from work to do it before meets :(

Still got the BBS's on?? Brave!!

I know. Can't afford to buy any more tyres for my RAs so I'm going to have to brave it... :\

Edited by Amber_Nunny

looked good earlier tonight at the Cov dub club meet! love your wheels, i like that they arent like polished and gleaming bright, i dont know if thats intentional or not, but i really like it. they looks so clean cut too. really smart !

looked good earlier tonight at the Cov dub club meet! love your wheels, i like that they arent like polished and gleaming bright, i dont know if thats intentional or not, but i really like it. they looks so clean cut too. really smart !

Cheers :)

That's how they come when I got the but I like that they're different and not polished :)

Lovely! :)

Nice lupo :thumbsup:

That's how they come when I got the but I like that they're different and not polished :)

yeah keep them that way, i love them! glad i didnt roll down in my lupo ;) would have been put to shame aha

yeah keep them that way, i love them! glad i didnt roll down in my lupo ;) would have been put to shame aha

You should of come in the lupo! Or at least come and said hi to me :) I was in a crazy furry hat with ears ;)

i pulled up (in my mates corrado) and thought, ooh that girl from the forum is here, i'll go chat to her, but i didnt know who you was ! :( didnt want to look a fool either. haha. spent lots of time nosing around your car though :)

i pulled up (in my mates corrado) and thought, ooh that girl from the forum is here, i'll go chat to her, but i didnt know who you was ! :( didnt want to look a fool either. haha. spent lots of time nosing around your car though :)

Haha. You should of just asked around or just spoke to every girl until you found me ;)

I wouldn't look too close - you'll notice all of the bad things!

You should definitely roll up in the Lupo at the next meet - at least then I'll have some lupo company :)

Pictures from Cov DubClub meet 14/12/11 - Last meet of the year!

ec29e263.jpg

9c35b1ac.jpg

852e70a9.jpg

As always - A lot of love for Skot, Dubbed Out and Dub Club!

Good end to 2011 and hopefully 2012 will bring even better things :)

no comparison to rich's :lol:

To be honest Katie I loved rich's car and I totally agree.

Not gunna try to pretend that mines amazing cause I know it's not, still got a lot of work to do - thanks :)

Edited by Amber_Nunny

Yeah i get the conversation thing but I misunderstand the point of the (what appears to be a) dig. A bit of tidy paint work and a history of serious mechanical issues isn't the be all and end all. And for members of a clique to then make digs on Facebook about I assume this car is quite sad, I assume if they'd "made the cut" the opinions on the car would be different...