Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

No I'm not a diesel person, but I reckon the diesel sport would be a good buy, remappable to a good degree, more ecenomical and its a durbi so you get more torque, but stukk I'd love to be able to insure eather :D out of curiosity how old are you to own a sport and not have a licence?

gutted i cant insure a sport for a reasonable amount and im nearly 19 had my licence a year and a half and have no points :( just out of curiosity what insurance group is it, not that its a good idea there atleast 3k to buy i might aswell get a gti, but still i think its time to stop highjacking the thread :P

Nice car, when getting insurance quotes be careful if your doing them on a provisional license, as when you pass the premium increases so would be worth while if phoneing up to ask them how much it will go up, I learned the hard way with Quinn direct as it increased by over a grand.

Nice car, when getting insurance quotes be careful if your doing them on a provisional license, as when you pass the premium increases so would be worth while if phoneing up to ask them how much it will go up, I learned the hard way with Quinn direct as it increased by over a grand.

Don't worry - Tbh I've never even tried a quote for provisional cause tbh there's no point - I've rather just know the quote for when I've passed :)

Cheers anyway :)

This is the beaut wanted!!

Awww and after reading this thread i have no chance haha :( :(

Im going to bee lucky to get a 1.0 e for my first car - insurance is beyond what is known as pain! :(

She’s real gorgeous :)

I didn’t actually know how rare she was until after I got her though – got a complete bargain!

Insurance is a complete nightmare, for lads it’s just ridiculous tbh.

And even the quotes for the 1Ls are out of this world – stupid money :\

Amber

xxx