Green Lupo, Car Update RED GTI

Green Devil

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate, ill deffo be ready i reckon when you want to get rid of them :) summer will be when it gets serious! until then. I am just about to buy gti interior as i have heard from here they are much better and my back kills me if i drive for long periods of time...

Thanks guys

i have this colour lupo currently in the garge though cus some idiot drove into me so having to get all the body work done. Jelous of your seats mine are grey there minging lol. Tell you what you can do that will make it look brill is take the bump strips off, make sure the stuck on type first though lol. took mine off and mde the car look completely different x

i have this colour lupo currently in the garge though cus some idiot drove into me so having to get all the body work done. Jelous of your seats mine are grey there minging lol. Tell you what you can do that will make it look brill is take the bump strips off, make sure the stuck on type first though lol. took mine off and mde the car look completely different x

ahhh that sucks! yeah i have been told that soo many times haha. i quite like them on i dont know why just do haha

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...