The Southern / South West / Welsh Convoy!!!!

CasperGTI

Well as its now getting closer, its time to organise the southern/welsh convoy!

We travel up the A34 to chieveley services Which is Jn 13 on the M4. Leaving there to meet the normal 3pm Convoy from the M1 at 15A Services.

This is the route: ROUTE

Your more than welcome to meet up anywhere along the route, Just put it down in this thread.

Put your names down, and where your going to come from. Once we have an idea, then we can work out meeting times.

1 - CasperGTi

I can do either.....what speed do people travel on the motorway?

Not Quick. We usually try and keep together.

Couple of bits of hooning it out or roundabouts but that's just about it.

If your going to meed rob and emz, speak with them, other than that keep an eye out on here for meeting times on the Friday. It will be some time around midday

John

This looks like fun! when is it and u gonna camp the night and then drive back or what is the plan?

never done one of those!

http://forums.clublu...showtopic=66674

I'm up for a bit of hoonage, I just prefer cruising at 70 on the motorway.

The last convoy I was in was me and 3 R32 turbos....I let them get on by themselves after half an hour as it was slightly more than 70 :lol:

I'll be leaving from j17 m4 but will meet up with the rest of you all in chieveley services as not sure if i can finish work early:angry: will know for sure by next fri.

I'm gonna pass on the convoy again this year guys, I am the first one to admit I never turn up on time and I couldn't trust myself to leave Swansea with enough time to get to you guys.

See you there though!

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Little Chris has said he's meeting us at our house again this year so we'll all meet up at point B again this year, should we fire up the stove so you can have a cuppa when you arrive? ;)

John,

Little Chris has said he's meeting us at our house again this year so we'll all meet up at point B again this year, should we fire up the stove so you can have a cuppa when you arrive? ;)

Haha very funny! Im not going to be late this year

Your be able to hear me from about 2 miles away anyhow so you will know im close! I love small charger pulleys! wub.gif

1 - CasperGTi - Guildford

2 - Robgti - Swindon

2 - Emz - Swindon

3 - LoopEd - swindon

4 - YIDDOX46 - Chippenham

5 - Treblet & Clairey Fairey - South way

6 - williamz - Bristol (will meet chievely)

• 2 weeks later...

1 - CasperGTi - Guildford

2 - Robgti - Swindon

2 - Emz - Swindon

3 - LoopEd - swindon

4 - YIDDOX46 - Chippenham

5 - Treblet & Clairey Fairey - South way

6 - williamz - Bristol (will meet chievely)

7 - Oldey - Corsham (Chievely)

Wouldn't mind joining you swindon boys in driving down to the services?

Edited by Oldey

Oldey if you like you can join me leaving from Chippenham. Leaving the esso petrol station by morrison's at 9-30 as that should be enough time to get to chieveley.

Edited by YIDDOX46

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.