* SOUTH WALES MEET *

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me! We'll say Coldra again then & just need to decide on a time & where to go then. Nobody else is making any suggestions so give it another week if its still the same we'll just decide, or scrub it depending how quiet the thread stays.

Same place sounds good to me.....just off the M4 right?

Yep thats right B)

were 2 ? not very good with places ooo directions sooo ill be using the tomtom :P

You know the Celtic Manor? The services off there, well, not services but theres a travel lodge, beefeater & mcdonalds off the roundabout. we met in there last time in the little carpark on the right before the mcdonalds one.

I'm voting a bit like last time, couple of pics somewhere, can we get anywhere near the bridge in the middle of town? then maybe pizza hut again? nice and chilled out, be a good laugh i reckon and nice to put a few extra faces to names :)

I'm voting a bit like last time, couple of pics somewhere, can we get anywhere near the bridge in the middle of town? then maybe pizza hut again? nice and chilled out, be a good laugh i reckon and nice to put a few extra faces to names :)

You mean the old transporter? You can get right up to it, you can even go on it BUT with a good number of cars to get a good pic we'd be blocking the way onto the bridge. Although its not to busy & timed right it could be good but chances are slim. If Ive got time this week I'll have a nose over the otherside as I think there'll be more space over there & doesnt back onto a main road.

Ive got some really good pics of my old car there in the evening with it all lit up looked awesome when its quieter so could keep that in mind.

Could all go on the transporter for a laugh? lol Would fill it :lol: Pizza hut or a pub sounds a good call again. I'll look into the photo taking bit this week.

ill just have to meet you were ever because im going to be very hungover once again or even still pissed haha. tour is a wonderful thing. lol. concidering i am going to be late i rekon 1 o clock sounds a brilliant time :) be nice to see some new faces and old :D

that sound wicked !!! cant wait haha dident now u all whent for food aswell ! thought we just met up and whent fro a drive sort of thing ooo this will be cool get to now every 1 !!!

that sound wicked !!! cant wait haha dident now u all whent for food aswell ! thought we just met up and whent fro a drive sort of thing ooo this will be cool get to now every 1 !!!

Last time we all met up, went & had some pics taken the took over Pizza Hut in Cwmbran for the afternoon, funny seeing 7 or 8 Lupos parked in a row (not forgetting Penrys Ibiza & Huws BM)! lol Then some went & the rest of us headed down to the Newport Edition VW meet for the evening.

IM up for the the 12th :)

Nice one! Will see you then! :D

Went past the transporter bridge last night, plenty of space infront of there in the evening when its shut! So no doubt we'll all still be hanging around until late so maybe worth popping down there for a few pics just as its getting dark & its lit up? Dont know if we'll have to park up then cross the road to take pics to get all the cars in & some bridge lol, Ive seen it done before & looks awesome! Will look into some more places too!

2pm sound good for everyone again? Plenty of time to get lunch/have a drive/chat/pics etc. Same arrangements as last time then. Have provisionally put it in the thread title but can be changed if difficult for anyone :shades:

Edited by elliecjno1

yeah ok then 2 oclock is good and i am not oredering 2 pizzas like last time lol. i cant believe they brought me 2 and i struggled to eat half of the one lol. seeyou all there :D ellie just textme if it all changes ok thanks :D

Will do dont worry, I got to text Ash & give him the heads up now :lol:

Also, no Toffs i'm afraid to say.....i shall be on my lonesome. Really looking forward to it all the same!

Sorry, no R32 - turbo gasket gone pop, so I'll be co-driving with Ed. See y'all tomorrow ;)

(PS: ED Stop chatting to me on the phone and GO CLEAN THE LUPO!!!)

Im not sure whether to still go ahead with this or not, think theres a bit of the usual I'll put my name down & then forget about it going on :rolleyes:

Not sure what you guys think, but seeing as the threads been so dead there looks to be only 3 or 4 definates really out of all the names on the list. Up to you though? Whether to go ahead anyway or try drumming up some more interest for another date in a week or two. Im still willing to pop along but wont be bringing the Lupo I doubt.

The names down are . . .

Ellie

Huw

Ed

Toffs

Sarah

Fran

YIDDOX46

Lewis

Rob

The amounts in car terms to 6 IF everyone turns up which I very much doubt, possibly 7 if Rich comes along as he text me about it in the week :confused:

Edited by elliecjno1

I wouldn't say the thread's been dead at all Ellie, the time and date has been set, people have confirmed they're going. I'm still up for going, Ed seemed pretty definite last weekend when I saw him at Edition and Toffs has said he'll pop along with Ed.

I'm bringing Fran and Jeni with me, Rich is following me. I didn't think it was about the amount of cars, there was only about 7 cars last time but nearly 15 of us!

I've cleaned the car this afternoon so I'm more than happy still to go. Be a nice day out with the girls if nothing else!