* SOUTH WALES MEET *

The 12th will be good for me as well,if you would allow a stranger along to meet some of you.As it's only about an hour away.

If you want to, we can leave from J17 in a little convoy

i saw you all on your last meet but unfortunately i was in a transit not my gti lol.

I hope we didn't cut you up :lol:

Think you could make it in the Gti this time?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we didn't cut you up :lol:

Think you could make it in the Gti this time?

sketchy on a sunday lol, sunday is riding bikes day....thats where i was goin when i was in the transit last time.

The 12th will be good for me as well,if you would allow a stranger along to meet some of you.As it's only about an hour away.

Definately! We were mostly strangers until we all got together last time, dont worry we're all a good laugh :D

i saw you all on your last meet but unfortunately i was in a transit not my gti lol.

Get there in the GTI! Surely you could skip one Sunday bike riding :P its my main horse riding day too :lol: Hopefully whatever we sort out will suit you so you can pop along.

I'd love to attend, but a firm time/date/location would be a great place to start. I've just picked up my raven blue GTI and would love to show her off.

Thats what we're trying to sort out at the mo thats why I chucked Sunday 12th Sept out there as a starting point? Is that good for you or any other date you'd like to suggest? More input the better B) More people the better :D Where abouts are you from? I always wave to a guy on the way to work in a raven with dark anthracite bathursts & have done for a while (still a mystery as to who he is though!) lol but spotted another one literally this morning on the way to work looked standard - Cwmbran area? Of course you could be from anywhere but just an idea haha. Theres 4 round here now!

Edited by elliecjno1

I've only just seen this but I'm definitely up for the 12th September. There's quite a few shows in August, 3 consecutive weekends so after E38 is a good shout.

I'm also more than happy to come to Newport again, seems to make sense since there's some trekking over the bridge!

Unfortunately I have vanfest on that weekend but with something like this you can't please everyone! Will be @ volksfest wales so hopefully hook up with some of you guys! Stu ;-)

Stu, come find me at Volksfest, what stand are you going to be on? Or are you just going to wander?

I'll be there helping a mate on the music DJ booth so just come over :)

Will do Sarah! :-)

If all goes to plan I'm going to be on the show and shine field @ volksfest. Loop back in workshop to hopefully be back early next week. Had a shedload of work redone so it will hopefully be there in all it's glory - finally!!

If your into your tunes you'll have to have a listen of the loops soundsystem because it should be all set up by then!

Stu ;-)

Havnt been to this show before so looking forward to it!

12th is in my diary now - see you there :) (maybe in Ed's Lupo GTi, maybe in an R32 Turbo...)

I'd love to attend, but a firm time/date/location would be a great place to start. I've just picked up my raven blue GTI and would love to show her off.

ClubGTi member Oak ?

12th is in my diary now - see you there :) (maybe in Ed's Lupo GTi, maybe in an R32 Turbo...)

With new KW's.....and maybe wheels, i'll call you about my dilemma tomorrow haha

12th September it is then! B)

Time and place to be decided, sure we'll get that sorted over next few weeks. Now a dates sorted though so we have a rough idea of numbers, names below :D (Ive put the ones Im pretty sure of so far). . . .

Ellie

Huw

Ed

Toffs

Sarah

Fran

Edited by elliecjno1

slightly off topic i have to say but everyone in this thread is from south wales area so id though id ask.

anyone know of a good paint/body shop in the south wales area? need my front bumper resprayed!

ask ellie about body shops she loves spending money in them. nice to see you all still have lupos even if they are starting to look the same as each others ;) i dont i kinda blew it up :( lol. hopefully the new t4 will be all sorted by them :) let me now on time and place im happy to have a little trip out somewere.

Ellie

Huw

Ed

Toffs

Sarah

Fran

YIDDOX46

Lewis

More than welcome Lewis! More the merrier :D

Sunday 12th September, probably Newport direction but specific place & time yet to be decided, just keep an eye on the thread B)

Edited by elliecjno1