4 x 100 Black Racing 3 piece JDM split rims

chelsea.may

posting on behalf of my boyfriend...

I have for sale my rare as hens teeth; Black Racing BR-R 3 piece split rims, which i have refurbished in a matt black theme. They are PCD 4 x 100, 14 x 6j, with an offset around 30-ish, but properly unknown. I don't know an awful lot about them, but they look sweet. Very lightweight wheels, around like 4-5 kilos per wheel, as they are original motor sport wheels.

Stone touch painted centres, with coats of matt black. Matt black dishes, and polished bolts. Ready to go, they just need valves.

This is when i received them, sorry state of affairs.

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

on my mk3 GT

DSC_0301.jpg

Progress of them...

DSC_0113-1.jpg

Now…

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

slight kerning i failed to fix before i painted them, not noticeable at all….

IMG_1150.jpg

Gonna put a price of £350 quid ONO on these, due to the rarity and time and effort i have spent on them, try and find another set of these! Would suit pretty much any car!

I will take part ex…most things considered, and a straight swap for sensible offers, ideally after staggered offset matigs….

PMs, reply on here, email me…rob.daviesss@googlemail.com

cheers, chelsea (plus rob)

Like the wheels , are they still up for grabs ?

yeah they are, pm me.

i think these are 110% my old ones LOL...very tempted to buy them back, but have 3 sets of splits around me and none on the car LOL

GLWS :) cant wait to see whats next

yeah they are croaky, i'm using my birds account on here because i'm a polo man :lol: ! hope you like what i've done with them! awaiting some custom made oem black racing stickers for the inner barrells on there.

still here people, don't miss out!

I have some mattigs,2 with good tyres, would be interested in px with a sensible offer?

PM'd

also new pictures

new photos...Original oem fitment sticker in japanese added...and black racing original logo custom vinyls i got made...

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0218-1.jpg

HI THERE GOT SOME MATTIG SSF MINGHT INTREST YOU...THER 7'S ALLROUND BUT STAGGERED OFFSETS..THE REARS ARE ET 3 WICH SIT AWSOME..THER PAINTED GLOSS BLACK AT THE MO AND ARE IN AVERAGE/GOOD CONDITION...NANKANGS WITH A BIT OF STRTCH ALLROUND..CHEERS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...