VW to revive Lupo name

Mike_M

The interior is right nice although not sure about the exterior styling, think its one to grow on me but i so hope the gti is more like the limited edition W12 golf they did because if it does they will make a mint on sales and i'll queue outside vw for a month in a tent to be one of the first to buy.

Im going with a thumbs up on the looks , it knocks spots off the rest of the ugly looking small cars being produced.

No matter how hard I try, I really find it hard to like the way it looks on the exterior :(

interior looks cooleh though.

I've loved this design since it was first aired way back when. The interior will probably not look like that in reality.

A GTI version? I doubt it, but it looks small and lightweight so the 1.0 turbo and the diesel should be pretty good.

If those wheels really appeared and aren't just trims I could see them being used on other modded VWs.

All in all a goodpackage, but let's see what actually turns up in the showroom.

i so hope the gti is more like the limited edition W12 golf they did because if it does they will make a mint on sales and i'll queue outside vw for a month in a tent to be one of the first to buy.

The W12 Golf was a one off showpiece, not a limited edition.

• 4 weeks later...