WHAT IS THIIISSS!!!

crash

I think it looks good actually The shame!

Going by all the bits of missing trim, Id say its been in a bump and wrapped to save on respraying. I dont think headlight washersfall off by accident

It can always be removed!

...haha, I am sure it would peel straight off no problem! :lol: don't fancy it myself!

Doesn't look too bad to be honest, at least it's a wrap that can be taken off though.

By the way you can only really wrap normal paint, wouldn't work if if it was bodged, filled but not sprayed. You'd spot it a mile off under a wrap. Also properly done vinyl wraps are meant to be totally removable, leaving the paint as it was underneath.

Still, prefer my mates old 350Z, all done in his garage with rattle cans. :)

SNV32201.jpg

its not my cup of tea, some cars look ok matt black but not convinced it looks right. dont think it suits it. maybe looks better on cars with more prominent lines.

im not gonna lie but i think it looks quite smart

couple of little tinkers like slammin it and wheel colour/type could improve it by miles.

id deffo consider owning it if it had lower miles

I like it, and there's nothing wrong with vinyl wrap.

Ben makes a good point about the possible state of the paint work underneath.

i think with the right wheels (fully black rs personally), black windows, dark laminx, this would look awesome....murdered out GTI.

bit dodgy though that its not got the cover on the jets that clean the lights, no towing eye covers and the bumper doesnt line up. Also something doesnt look right with that drivers side front wheel

• 5 weeks later...

I think it looks good actually The shame!

Going by all the bits of missing trim, Id say its been in a bump and wrapped to save on respraying. I dont think headlight washersfall off by accident

Mine came off... it was down to me pulling at it! they deffinately wouldnt just "fall" off...

this effect looks good on some cars... crap on others... crap on this occasion i think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sod all wrong with that! if it has had a shunt at the front, painting the front end would be cheaper than wrapping the whole car! it could well have reapirs under the vinyl, just platted primer, but it would also have apple peelings under there too?? no good assuming, i like it.