Will a cosworth

mrzogs

Engine fit in my lupo I was thinking of a cossie engine into my 1 litre lupo and making it 4x4 drive my mye andy reckons It is only a few hours work

:lol::lol::lol:

unbelievable,is this for real?? if you want a cossie go and buy a sapphire £3k will get you one ;)

then youll need 5k to insure it :lol:

Cool so if I get a cossie then the engine is pretty much Lego yeah? I heard the chassis is pretty much the same.... Also how many dumpvalves will I need to complete the install apparently I need one on the spoiler and two jn the exhaust which brand would you recommend? Thanks

If you can fit a Delta Integrale running gear into a Y10, and Octavia 4x4 into a Lupo, then the answer to the first post is a resounding yes.

I heard that if I put a scooby spoiler on it, I will increae bhp by 30 as it's aero dynamic or something? Anyway I'm bidding on. Cossie on the bay and will rip it to bits when I get it and put the engine in my lupo I'm thinking mid engined yah?

Cool I started the thread because I was bored got a business trip in isle of Wight and it's boring me to death. The a2 is great olly however I'm selling in soon as when I turn 20 I want to get a transporter x x x

Yeah man I haven't really been about much bin mega busy with new job, didn't lower it either was going to get it mapped but it's worth more standard so may aswell leave it

Yeah man the lupo was ****ed but I still sold it for profit lol