Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Least break it!

yeah ill break it down to just a shell if it goes to the scrapyard

Ouch :( gutted dude! I guessed when I saw your status on FB a few weeks back :(

yeah some of my friends have had it worse. my mates US spec indigo blue mk4 on landy wheels got written off :( only just painted it and finished it

Why scrap an otherwise good car? If the dent man can't get them out, just put it back to standard\stadardish and sell it on, or keep it as a daily run-around and let the weather and roads take their toll.

Can you not say some kids ran over the top of it at night? That should be acceptable for the unsurance.

Why scrap an otherwise good car? If the dent man can't get them out, just put it back to standard\stadardish and sell it on, or keep it as a daily run-around and let the weather and roads take their toll.

Can you not say some kids ran over the top of it at night? That should be acceptable for the unsurance.

yeah i get what you mean but knowing my luck only one person will be interested and be a cock about the dents :(

What happened - monster hail stones???

ebe673ab.jpg

partly melted

Silver, ek4 sir jap impor, B16A 170bhp standard probably around 185 now. 1996 plate. lSD ek9 gearbox, short shift, extended shifter with weighted gear knob. Quick release wheel and lots of other goodies under the bay and chassis wise

standard from a b16 is 160bhp isnt it?

B16A2 is 160, B16A is 168 or 170.

B16A is in SiR jap import EK4

learn something new everyday

i had the 150bhp b16a1 was a decent engine but didnt work well due to the cable clutch (fitted into my classic mini)

b16a2 seemed quite heavier to me fitted into my mini didnt end up using it as its only 160bhp uk spec

i have now got the b18c4 good strong engine doesnt rev as fast as the 1.6's but it has 180bhp out of the box!

• 3 weeks later...

a tad warm!

so wired up my mk5 seats to plug into the airbag wiring

e6a366ea.jpg

spade connected then insualate taped round it

955ac58e.jpg

a0325042.jpg

then started on linking up both my reverse lights

600ce079.jpg

ccfa894f.jpg

then finally started up and moved!

016ffd10.jpg

and the last thing i needed going to find a bodyshop in time hopefully to fix it

22cb7d30.jpg

no idea how its happened hasnt been on the road for 5 months

So in my mad rush for sorting my car for edition as ive already paid for the hotel,

Ive got it booked in for MOT tomorrow and insurred and taxed it today :D

So been doing the final bits and bobs

New Discs

3291c8f7.jpg

Fitted

be87fb56.jpg

And around last october i split my ABS wiring because my RS' sit really far in and ripped it. So i got some of a spare loom and chopped,spade connected and insulated taped them then tied the wire to base of my coilover to stop it ripped again.

275af283.jpg

7c937594.jpg

And finished

220a1530.jpg

Im just ripping the interior out as ive managed to get it booked it for dent removal tomorrow so its looking very very hopeful for edition now!!

Nicely done, nothing like the pressure of an upcoming show to get your arse in gear eh? :thumbsup:

• Like 1