VW Type 2 Pick Up and Panel Van (3DS Max)

DarkStryder360

Seeing as people are doing requests is there a chance of a front/ side view of the van with the green wheels and the cartoon the tick on the side :D I quite fancy a new screen saver too. or a front/side view of it in either green or orange :D

It was run to the sun this weekend bep, I had a pretty good view from my work as I work at kernow mill so managed to see most of whatever was travelling in that direction.

Seeing as people are doing requests is there a chance of a front/ side view of the van with the green wheels and the cartoon the tick on the side :D I quite fancy a new screen saver too. or a front/side view of it in either green or orange :D

Ha will get round to doing requests once I have exhausted the stupidity out of my system, the Tick idea is sick though hah :lol:

seen about 150 of these campers coming up the A38 from plymouth today.

RTTS and Plymouth Volksfest boyo!

Plymouth volksfest thing is really expensive is it not? I was looking at going but I am pretty sure it is like around just half of the price of a RTTS ticket? and it's only for one day?

Crownhill, missus is in the Plympton area. Rather not hang around there for too long ha. Yeh I RTTS never appealed because of its price and chav reputation, but they seem to have moved on to Plymouth.

It has quite a high standard of chav at RTTS lol, but I understand what you mean about plymouth it seems to have gotten really over crowded lately with just more students and more chavs I swear that town will be full soon. just burst in an explosion of chav and student parts.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is chav city, highest crime rate in the southwest right now. Can't wait to hopefully leave, although its a toss up between chavs, or foreigners anywhere up from Plymouth.. I prefer chavs lol.

backendp.jpg

finalcoke.jpg

Recreated the Coca Cola Van.

I would love to know how?! :blink: Didn't know you could.

I don't know how. I thought you would be able to find out? Get going you're wasting time.

:lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...