Golf +

hunid-brake

Bought this today, fantastic write up, sexy pics, car is amazing, casper is a legend, theres probably a relevant thread for this, i couldnt give a toss, im lazy, big whoop wanna fight about it?

Thanks, blush.gif

I havent read it myself yet as im in dallas but ive seen photos of the feature, looks really good and i cant wait to read it.

Ive been asked by the editor if we can keep scanned copys off the forum untill the issue has gone off sale next month, After that im sure ill be getting a pdf copy of the feature to put up somewhere.

John

I think what he means is in the feature, club lupo isnt mentioned ;)

I still need to find somewhere to buy it!!

yeah, i would have thought there would have been a mention to at least check out his readers ride thread on the site. Would have been good advertising for the club,

oh and if you go onto the golf + website you can type in your post code and find out where near you stocks it ;)

Apologies to John, but when I seen the front cover at the Tesco Magazine Library I had to buy it for the NSU write up! Awesome car. I was wondering what it was from the small cover shots on the Golf+ website.

Johns write up is excellent too though! Well done Mr John!

:)

Apologies to John, but when I seen the front cover at the Tesco Magazine Library I had to buy it for the NSU write up! Awesome car. I was wondering what it was from the small cover shots on the Golf+ website.

Johns write up is excellent too though! Well done Mr John!

:)

i loved writing that feature. they're brilliant little cars with really interesting history. it turned out the guy that runs the uk owners club lives just down the road and he has an awesome little race car (along with 12 other nsu bikes and cars!!!)