my tdi

north wales loop

Got it mot'd last week and the mot'er did'nt mention anything. Don't think he even noticed it to be honest! If its done well and looks oem i doubt most mot'ers will even notice it.

• 4 weeks later...

Creased my subframe pretty good today, so i'm on the hunt for a new one. Also got a full front end poly bush kit and new arb. Have some stubby mirrors in the pipeline as well. hopfuly getting an arosa tailgate that i'm going to do a mk5 rear badge conversion on and deleete the third btake light. so plenty to do!!!!

on a ****ty note i did buy a cage that i was going to paint orange but the courriers lost it :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: realy pissed off to say the least so the guy i got it off is trying to sort the insurance out now........ lets see how it goes.

Creased my subframe pretty good today, so i'm on the hunt for a new one. Also got a full front end poly bush kit and new arb. Have some stubby mirrors in the pipeline as well. hopfuly getting an arosa tailgate that i'm going to do a mk5 rear badge conversion on and deleete the third btake light. so plenty to do!!!!

on a ****ty note i did buy a cage that i was going to paint orange but the courriers lost it :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: realy pissed off to say the least so the guy i got it off is trying to sort the insurance out now........ lets see how it goes.

i had exactly the same idea using the mk5 boot handle and the arosa boot! haha but i know full well you will get there first!

**** about the cage mate, hope you get it sorted and throw some pics of the loop up :D

also where did you get the bike rack from??? wanting one to use with front wheel off!

Edited by VWCal

I've been thinking about a static + kit, was going to get one on my mk2 golf but wasnt too sure. If you wouldn't mind, pop a vid up of the raise you get full psi?

And if you have any of the general fitting I'd be most appreciative.

Diolch!

id also like to see a vid of full lift compared to full drop. if possible. :)

I've been thinking about a static + kit, was going to get one on my mk2 golf but wasnt too sure. If you wouldn't mind, pop a vid up of the raise you get full psi?

And if you have any of the general fitting I'd be most appreciative.

Diolch!

id also like to see a vid of full lift compared to full drop. if possible. :)

Its not on his car anymore.....as i own it :D haha

• 3 weeks later...

Got a new subframe that i'm re-furbishing with polly bushes all round. Also hoping santa brings me poly top mounts.

On a funny note blasted a hole in my sump today and dropped all of the oil im my work carpark lol!!!! so had to temp fix it with miliput and asda oil..........again just to get home lol. Got an old crack in the sump filled with miliput from 2 years ago that i said it would be a temp fix but never did anything with it.i will have to this time around me thinks .

lol nutters .

idealy would like a part x with a vag estate. not in too much of a rush to sell as i have just spent a small fortune on parts for it........AGAIN lol just cant help myself! :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol nutters .

idealy would like a part x with a vag estate. not in too much of a rush to sell as i have just spent a small fortune on parts for it........AGAIN lol just cant help myself! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well drop me a text if you do sell them!!!! :D And what estate you thinking??