Stalker's Lupo - !!!FOR SALE!!!

katiestalker

Finally someone with a brain!

The MK1 TT hopefully :) the 1.8 225, any collur except silver and denim blue because they're everywhere haha been looking at A3s as well though and 9n3 GTi's, it's just gonna be what's around when I sell mine really :) Im putting all my money into buying it so won't be much left over for mods I'm afraid, have to save up but I'll just keep it simple, want something that looks nice without spending a fortune on mods etc :)

Edited by katiestalker

my friend just got a black 9n3 gti, it is so amazingly nice! got the speed and comfort, and cause its a 1.8T can get it stage 1 remapped to 220bhp! thats if you dont get a TT. TT's are amaze.

my friend just got a black 9n3 gti, it is so amazingly nice! got the speed and comfort, and cause its a 1.8T can get it stage 1 remapped to 220bhp! thats if you dont get a TT. TT's are amaze.

Yeah not sure which I prefer to be fair :) both will be a great car which ever I get so it's all good!

if it was me, i'd be pushing for a TT, it's a classier car, however if you want to keep in the same sortof dub scene, the GTI has a lot more modification potential :) just see whats around when you have all your money, take your time and find a decent car! :)

Mk1 TT's look very dated now against the Mk2, but hey, that's just my opinion...

Edited by Joti

Mk1 TT's look very dated now against the Mk2, but hey, that's just my opinion...

I think they still look good considering how old some of them are! You could say the same about the Polo GTi too and the A3, it's what happens.

stop messing about and get a A3, tt's never look right in the dub scene A3 alllllll da way!

Can't say I'll really be having a car in the 'scene', cant afford to keep up with the amount I cheque book cars there are today. I want a car that looks good, is quick, cheap to insure and affordable therefore TT is the best answer!

• Like 1

Just read from the beginning, was a nice base, turned into a lovely car and now a very clean base for someone else to start with!! I hope you enjoy the TT but be warned the 1800 turbo is juicy :D

Just read from the beginning, was a nice base, turned into a lovely car and now a very clean base for someone else to start with!! I hope you enjoy the TT but be warned the 1800 turbo is juicy :D

Cheers, yeah i know gonna be a big change from a lupo that uses no fuel aha owell it'll be worth it

Haha it might not be :)

it would be 2 pay days :') so erm august 28th ... yer i bet its sold by then

GLWS and im sure youll end up modifying the TT

Edited by patroddy

it would be 2 pay days :') so erm august 28th ... yer i bet its sold by then

GLWS and im sure youll end up modifying the TT

Get in touch if it hasn't sold and we could come to some sort of arrangement I'm sure :)