Stalker's Lupo - !!!FOR SALE!!!

katiestalker

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking the steering wheel idea for when i get a car, how did it all go does the steering wheel controls work and change volume and everything

i was thinking the steering wheel idea for when i get a car, how did it all go does the steering wheel controls work and change volume and everything

I'm pretty sure you can do it, but takes a lot of effort. I've not bothered with it, easier to just move my hand to my stereo aha

Its on a canbus system so unless you want your car rewiring and a lot of money spent id just leave them alone

Being as CL's classified section has gone all crap and I cba with it..

Anybody want 6 Ronal Turbos? 4 with tyres, all with good tread, 2 without.

4 with minor marks on the rims from curbing, the other 2 have quite bad curbing but aren't buckled or anything and will be fine after a refurb.

£450

Anyone want pics then message me!

Edited by katiestalker

Its on a canbus system so unless you want your car rewiring and a lot of money spent id just leave them alone

couldnt you do a straight wire to back of stereo or is that just me wanting everything nice and easy

like i said katie, liking the new look! didnt think i like smooth front bumpers, but this has changed my mind! paint looks great as well, just proves you dont need to go to a 'scene' body shop to get a good job

like i said katie, liking the new look! didnt think i like smooth front bumpers, but this has changed my mind! paint looks great as well, just proves you dont need to go to a 'scene' body shop to get a good job

cheers marcus :) good to see you and rich as well!

True that!

Steering wheel kills it and big love for the front bumper :) a massive winter for this car ! ! !

Get yourself a steering wheel bought, you know you want too! Cheers dude :)

Nice job with the Steering wheel

The praise goes to my lovely boyfriend, he comes in handy at times :lol:

wheel looks good ,had my mk6 gti wheel on for a year now and it makes it look a lot newer inside,mine hasnt got the buttons on or paddles

Makes it feel like a completely different car. Going from a Momo 280 to that, its insane! Just feels so new and nice, I love it :)