iphone 4g

Greg Thomson

i cant wait for the update, looks right smart, think the iphone is gonna have a big price tag though with all the new features,

I meant upgrading my contract from the '3G' to the 4th Gen version, as on T3 it does say O2 customers are getting an upgrade package for cheaper or there abouts.

I can see Orange doing it too, just to get the customers/back

You can register your interest on both the Orange & the O2 websites for further information as it becomes available.

I'll be upgrading my 3G for a 4th gen when they come out.

iOS4.0 will be available for upgrade for the 3G and 3GS when the 4th gen (4 not 4G ;)) is released - but not all the functionality will work. There's been info on iOS4.0 on the Apple website for quite a while.

I'll be putting my 3G up on eBay when my 4 arrives - and probably moving to Orange from O2 while i'm at it.

I'll be putting my 3G up on eBay when my 4 arrives - and probably moving to Orange from O2 while i'm at it.

The price of the 4 shouldnt be too outrageous, so you might want to think about selling up your 3G sooner rather than later, else you'll find it all but worthless. (IMO)

I don't have any spare phones so I've got to hang on to it until the 4 comes out.

Not overly bothered if it doesn't sell for much though as I've had my money's worth out of it really. I've had it for 2 years and its the only phone I've not got bored of. :)

I'm sure there will still be a market for them - the 2G's sold well on eBay when the 3G came out as it'll still be cheaper than buying a 3GS or 4 on PAYG/outside a contract.

To be fair the 2Gs still go for good money on ebay. Considering how old they are. So can't see the 3G and 3GS dropping to much. I'd imagine OS4 will be available for the 3G/S when the 4 comes out.

I bought £4,000 worth of Shares when the 'Hung Parliament' result came in. A week and a half later once decisions were finalised, I sold them and made a Cool £600 (after comission)

Buying/Selling anything is always about timing ;)

If you buy an ounce of white powder which works out roughly 28 grams and lets say you mix this with 20 grams of another white powder of similar consistancy this will leave you with 48 grams of a weird white powder.

Now lets say you paid £500 for this originaly and a nominal amount for the other substance then you went and sold on the powder in little bags of 0.7g which works out as roughly 68 bags at lets say £40 . So thats £2720 , minus the start up costs works out as a nice profit of £2220.

Well with my business plan sorted im off to see the bank manager to see about a huge scale expansion on this theory , honest kids i think it could catch on, i could work it in a pyramid style and take over the world.*

* this is total tongue in cheek