hello people

jonny s

hey guys i joined yesterday, my mates call me jonny, im a proper car nut, and quite like the lupo/arosa's for there cheeky character, i havent got one as yet, as i own a polo mk3, and another daily hack. but wouldnt mind something a little newer and think the lupo fits the bill, im just to decide on a model, if i didnt have the track cars id defo have a gti for sure,

im looking forward to chatting and having banter in the future

Edited by jonny s

Yummy!! You should easily squeeze 300 brake with a t34 mr!! what injectors and internals are you running??

steel bottom end,green 803's atm, but once its run in will probably change to grey 403's or siemens jobbies,

the one with the 17"s is planned for a 2.0 zetec turbo when i get round to it lol, if i didnt have these i reckon i could bag a nice gti lupo, and mod it,but i love the rush these things give at 2 bar of boost :D

Yeah huge injectors are the way forwards, uprated fueling?? And yes, boost, i miss my boost, turbolag is like foreplay!!

yeah i got an 044 pump braided lines etc... and yeah you get lag with a turbo this size on a ickle 1.6 cvh, but once it comes in its like nothing else :D wonder if i could put a build thread up of it lol :blush:

what turbo'd car did you have mate??

had a b6 a4 with the 1.8 turbo lump in it, loved it to bits, was only mapped up to about 215 but it surged really well and in wet weather was a laugh bein quattro, but the only probs with that were it was real thirsty and heavy! on several occasions I thought about whippin the prop off to make it more lively but I quite liked 4wd.