New GTI Owner :-)

yedededos

Hi there, just picked up my Lupo GTI tonight.

I've had a Arosa 1.4 8v and 1.4 TDI in the past, as well as a Polo GTI - but now have the best of all of them in one package - a Lupo GTI!!!

The car I've bought is on a Y plate, 55k, most of its history is there, has some scratches dotted about (hey it is 9 years old nearly), it needs it belts doing but I have paid the princely sum of £3500 for it!!!!!!

Now to sell my BMW 120d M Sport....

Welcome. Is it an early 5 speed or late 6 speed as Y is 2001 and arround the cross over time

Pics?

It's a 5 speed, turns out that as well as the cambelt (and water pump) it also needs a new alternator as the battery light keeps flashing at me as I drive it. Is all getting done on Thursday, then the fun can really begin...

Anyone want to buy a BMW 120d M Sport?!?!? The quicker I sell the beamer the quicker Project Lupo will commence...!!

Welcome to Club Lupo! I'm sure your bank balance will take many more hits yet!!

Tell me about it, I've only done 40 miles in her and she has a dodgy alternator as well as neding the cambelt etc doing - getting done Thursday, can't wait to take her out. Need to sell my BMW asap tho...