Spirit of 'Wolfie'

Sulphur-man

Hello Lupo people!

Just introducing myself - thought I'd better say hello here, as I've just been cheeky enough to put my first post in the 'marketplace' section.

Have just acquired, today, a black 1.0l SE of 2003 vintage.

It's basically for use as a 'town car' runabout, and for my son to use when he turns 17. As you can imagine, he's a bit chuffed. So am I.

I've had ownership of a polo 6n2, briefly & a couple of years ago, so climbing into the lupo felt quite familiar. It even smelled the same - a non-smoker car thank God!

It needs some servicing up, but it's a good little drive. Bought it off a young teacher, so it's led a fairly quiet life it seems.

My boy wants to start putting 'bits' on it - but he'll have to wait a year or so for any chance of that, and be prepared to put in some sponds for the insurance. At the moment it's all in the wife's name, so stock it will stay. But I'm really interested in getting it up to scratch and keeping it that way. I reckon it's a classic car for the future. I mean, VW replaced it with that 'fox' thing....wow...that has to be a notable enough reason to remember the car they 'forgot'.

So, as girlies (and some fellas) do, the wife has named it 'Wolfie'. This is because, apparently, Lupo is the latin for wolf. (unless of course you know different)

Cheers to all,

Steve

Welcome along fella. Nobody appreciates Latin anymore lol, Lupo does mean wolf! Enjoy the forum but most of all... Let your son get modifying wolfie!