Hi Everybody

Gibbo VW

Hey Guys,

Thought I'd join as I'm interested in buying either a VW Lupo or Seat Arosa, I'm currently driving a VW Golf VR6 that is slammed, will put pictures up shortly. Thinking about either the 1.4S petrol or the 1.4S TDi for saving money.

Cheers Mark

Hello mate!! Yeah, welcome to another eco saver who needs to cut back on fuel costs, I'm with you there mate............but still, wouldn't be without my loop now!!

I finances allow, and you can find a good one - get the 1.4 TDi, chip it to 100bhp and you've got yourself a little pocket rocket. I had one and my mate in a Nissan 200SX couldn't overtake me!!!!!!

So just picked up my 51 plate Seat Arosa TDi tonight, all I can say is great little car, a lot faster than I thought it was going to be and very comfy to drive.

Probably keep it standard for a good while but planning on coilovers and wide 13's perhaps next year.

Congrats on the purchase! before you buy 13s though, be very careful that they will fit as the tdi has 256mm front discs (same as the sport and gti models) so normally 13s are hard to fitover the calipers etc.

Make sure you start a thread in 'members cars' to keep us upto date with your progress and get some pics up of how it looks now! B)