wheel colour!!

Dave1.0Arosa

hello all!!

just needing some advice, im spraying my alloys soon but cant think of real good colour to do them in :/ i dont want any shade of silver want something different, was thinking black but relli want something nice and bright to stand out from the crowd :D Got me Seat arosa Mk1 in bright blue sooo any ideas guys and girls? thanks :D

you know you can powder coat chrome now, i've just had my steffan's done - check out www.aerocoat.net

Any good? About so send my Bathursts to them, seem to be very cheap.

Black will look donk against blue. If you want something that stands out, best thing to do is go to the powder coaters not knowing what you want, look at the colour chart and see what jumps out at you ;)

Gulf orange against the blue, one day somebody will listen.

I tried to force that opinion on the gf when she had a light blue arosa , she didnt listen , seems we have taste though .

i've used aerocoat a couple of times and the aeromax (chrome) finish is impressive! i'd recommend those guys to anyone. i'll post some pictures if once i get around to it. You can also go for a black chrome which is a black base coat with a thin dusting of chrome. it looks good but not as bling as the pure chrome finish.

j