Urgent : Please help

Brammo

I know this is in the wrong thread and I am very sorry its just I was driving down a bypass close to me the other day there was a brick in the road i swerved to miss it but ended up hitting it anyway. Its ruined my alloy and I am supposed to be going on holiday on saturday. The alloy is unfit to be used. If anyone has a wheel that I could borrow just a rubbish steely so that its safe to drive I would be more than grateful. I live in the east midlands near Ashby De La Zouch if anyone has anything please let me know and it would very much be appreciated.

Thankyou

You reckon this will be ok? At the moment my alloys are 15 inches with a 195/45 tyre on. If i put on a 14 inch steelie with a 175/65 is this going to do any damage? its like a 21 inch diameter vs a 22 inch diameter

Edited by Brammo

no any wheel on the same axle has to be the same or it's a 3 points job

There must be loads of people with a spare pair of steels and tyres within reasonable distance of you.

Hold out I'm sure someone will be along. :)

I really hope so Silver. I was so looking forward to going on holiday as well was going to take the Mrs. You reckon i'd be able to pick up a new RH cup from any where?

I am going on sunday now mate, I am free to collect today i think. Where abouts are you my postcode is DE118BG. Your help is very much appreciated

Edited by Brammo

thaught you might of been closer to lichfield than that dude

sorry its like a good 40+ miles and ive been busy today so probably too late now

sorry

hope you sort it!

• 2 weeks later...