Motoring magazines......

scotty_82

yes, i'll happily admit mine is going to be a daily driver but as for driving hard, well i think i'll have to be carefull.

Aye, smooth bay not likey hard driving and bumps.... cracky crack cracky

Two sets of wheels and bonnet bra, perfect protection for "hard" driving.

that was mental tht day, :wacko: proper **** myself, should be no cracking as it's seam welded along the edges aswell as the spot welds, also unseen box section inserted up the leg's from inside the bulk head with cross bracing, plating on leg top is constant weld front to bulk head, and top mounts are un filled as ive seen fully welded ones crack,

The only thing that pi**es me off is I like to read Performance VW (PVW) but I'm sick to death of reading about Golf's, don't they know there are other Performance VW's out there.

Yeah agree and i dont mind buying different types or genres of mags but i just like a bit consistancy , if its meant to be a track car then be that , if its meant to be a fast street going car then be that , if its meant to be all show .......you get my point .

So every car has to be all or nothing, any compromise and its no good in your opinion?

Why cant someone have a bit or style or luxury/comfort on a track car, or a bit of performance on a road car?

Edited by Gibbeth!

So every car has to be all or nothing, any compromise and its no good in your opinion?

Why cant someone have a bit or style or luxury/comfort on a track car, or a bit of performance on a road car?

i think the point he's trying to make is that you can't really claim something is a track car if it's missing the vital elements of a track car.

On the button there liam.

Performance on a road car ? where did i say that wasnt a good thing ?

Why cant someone have a bit style or luxury in a track car ????? i think thats for the rich people to do , Ferraris and porsches dont come cheap as track toys.

:lol: was that the lakes tour?

Yeah, you were a few cars behind. He had just overtaken the car that would soon drive in to me, tell me overtaking is illegal, the straight road was in fact a blind corner, and that I shouldn't be in the countyside in the first place.

Eventful day! :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, you were a few cars behind. He had just overtaken the car that would soon drive in to me, tell me overtaking is illegal, the straight road was in fact a blind corner, and that I shouldn't be in the countyside in the first place.

Eventful day! :lol:

Well I hope you have learnt you lesson and won't go overtaking on straight bends in the country side which you weren't invited to in the first place.

:)

CSMA Club magazine is always good for a laugh. The readers letters extend to 4 pages and are generally written by intollerant biggoted know-it-alls.

This months gem

Why does it take two weeks to transfer a numberplate from one car to another? Surely it's a few clicks on a computer.

No wonder this country is is such a mess.

Normally it's about the way "modern bumpers" on a 10 year old Mondeo aren't as substantial as the old chrome ones on a Humber Super Snipe when you drive into a petrol pump.