ModNation Racers - PS3

nfbr

As a quick introduction to ModNation racers, it's kind of like Little big Planet crossed with Mario Kart, where you can Create not only your Character, but also your vehicles and tracks!

Check out this Youtube Clip...

So who'se gona be getting it then? Looks like it'll be mint fun and is due for release on 21st May!

Pre-order price is set at around £39 from both Zavvi and Amazon with the retail/shop price set at £49.

Looks ok but far too expensive. For that type of game i couldnt pay more then £25-30 Max.

Its one that will be in the reduced section quickly.

Looks ok but far too expensive. For that type of game i couldnt pay more then £25-30 Max.

Its one that will be in the reduced section quickly.

quite possibly, but I'm not fussed! I'm impatient and want it now!

Still waiting on that free XBLA version of this to come out!

As far as I'm aware, the creators have stated that it will be a PS3/psp exclusive. The packaging design also states 'Only on Playstation'.

As far as I'm aware, the creators have stated that it will be a PS3/psp exclusive. The packaging design also states 'Only on Playstation'.

Joy Ride its called, was at E3 also, waited a year now for it. Its just gimicky Avatar stuff, not as deep as Modnation, its just very similar in looks.

Disappointment of the year award goes to Amazon...

Received a 'dispatch' e-mail from them wednesday morning, so here's me with my fingers crossed to have it for the weekend... Got to work this morning... Postman arrived... No amazon package :(

Oh well... I'll consider it a blessing in disguise! Probably spend Sat/Sun cleaning the car instead.

Got it Monday :) Played an hour or so every night!

So far so good but I've not made any tracks yet! Just a couple of Karts! Absolutely love the game so far. Can't wait for Casper to get a copy to see what the multiplayer is like.

Ive got it now shades.gif

I dont really understand all the menus though..... quite a fun game, I like the way you can join other people online and play created tracks, will never get bored of the tracks at this rate.