June maxpower(sorry to swear) - mark Ikeda's old loop

One life. Live it!

Got latest maxpower to see Mark Ikedas old Lupo in it. Been fettled with a bit and already has nice ding! :-( Is the new owner on here?

Aye, like green caps on the BBS (or bolts, not sure) and other green bits here and there. Still don't understand how its worthy of being featured on Maxpower stand at every chav show, its nice, but nothing like any other GTI.

Aye, like green caps on the BBS (or bolts, not sure) and other green bits here and there. Still don't understand how its worthy of being featured on Maxpower stand at every chav show, its nice, but nothing like any other GTI.

;)

Hey Ben! If you see the pictures in the mag you will know EXACTLY why maxpower loves her and her friend to be on the stand!!! ;)

Front bumper is broken-you can see it's not joined, tow eye missing, the ouch sticker is covering another scratch. Although when I last spoke to her she said they were going to Photoshop it etc.

Think I'm going to have a sex change either that or buy a mk4 golf, might get a feature then haha!

Enough bitching from me now!

but mark did a hell of a lot of work on it to get it to that standard..

exactly what im saying, so why wouldnt it still be that standard.. a wee scratch here and there isnt going to stop a feature..

TBF it may still be the same car but it doesnt have the carbon bits and the wheels on it now are nothing special...and wheels really do make a car. not sure what the interior in it now is either.