Soon To Be Arosa Sport Owner

Rojer

Hey, my name is Ryan aka Rojer. I have owned a Clio, Civic (written off, women pulled out) Mk3 Polo Coupe and a Pug 106. At first i was looking for another Civic love them, but then i went out in my mates Arosa. It changed it all ha, he had just got a new cat back exhuast. Its just a pipe ha it sounds great and its a fast little car. So he told me he is selling it for about 1k, its a red mk1 with around 70-80k on the clock. Tax runs out end of the month, MOT till September. Could do with a few little bits such as re spraying the mirrors, new electric window switch and its not displaying the mileage. Im told its a bulb so cheap fix. So all in all if i sunk £200 into it, it would be nice little car. Is it worth 1k is on a T plate?? Hopefully picking it up next week.

ide say yes as the miles seems fair for that, body work u can do yourself for a few quid, switches 10 and a penny from a local scrappy, and welcome along to club lupo,,

Also i have been told comes with coilovers, apparently they are a good make. Don't have a name yet though. Cheapest insurance quote i can get on it is £1900

Also i have been told comes with coilovers, apparently they are a good make. Don't have a name yet though. Cheapest insurance quote i can get on it is £1900

Ouch, how old are you?

Welcome btw