Help value

Sunderland

How do, while since Ive really been on this, good to come back and see theres some really exciting projects on the go. Was wondering if I could get some help in valueing my Arosa. And helping me decide the best option, basically car recently started sounding really loud, found holes in both the cat converter and the back box, got a quote from seat 740 plus vat and labour, really cant affoard this, currently getting a quote from an independant, its due a service and MOT atm too. What you think the best option would be? sell? break? Basically dont want to be spending nearly what the cars worth on repairs, its in pretty good nic, done about 70k miles, 2000 on an (x).

cheers pete

Just had a quick look and depending on your engine the cat would cost you between 50-100 quid plus vat and the backbox about 40+ vat at euro car parts. If you factor in labour at a garage if you shop around you could have it all fitted for a total 150-220 ish. dont waste your time with the stealers mate

chris

Bit of good news its just getting patched up atm, so will get through its mot, said it should last about 6months, time iv got to save for a cat convertor, cheapest i have seen for the sport being about 150, and then new backbox, might get the scorpion one, as i cant find a quote for a standard one.