Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted that I havnt made it to Edition- hope all you guys and gals are having and have had an awesome time!

Look forward to all the pics!

Had to pull out last night! :( So gutted but I thought I had more money in my bank than I actualy have and Im going on holiday next week :( Daymm! Ah well always UD so gives me more time to get the loop sorted or a new project :)

Brilliant weekend, well done to Ryan for 10 of the best, Mitch and andyP on the trophys too.

Really glad i went even though the car sadly never made it, you guys cheered me up a gooden, especially seing emz raving laugh.gif, not even depressed when i saw it this evening, Already worked out some way of repairing it!

The thing is yeah, its like a cake but in a bar.....

Best Edition yet for me! Thanks for such great company :D As above, well done to those for winning throphies :) very well deserved and I thought the clubstand was looking pretty good - especially today. Was great to catch up with everyone and meet new people.

Roll on next year!

What it iz yeaaa... Photo's will probably be up tomorrow evening ;)

Edited by Amber

Sounds like you all had a blast! I see there is going to be another strapline being bandied about!! Well done to all the trophy winners!

Ace weekend!

Well done Twelve on the TOB prize, and well done to Mitch and AndyP for their trophies on the Sunday!

Sorry I didn't stay until the sunday but I couldn't bare to sleep another night at those temperatures! I'm a little bit scared of Hypothermia!

Good to see all you guys and meet one or two new people :) Roll on Ultimate Dubs!

I would just like to thank everyone who knows me :D

You all made me have an amazing weekend and by far the best show ive been to ;)

Thanks for all your support :wub:

Ryan.

You serious? lol. It didn't drop below double figures mate

Seriously mate! Friday night was 4Ëšc according to my MFA... Perhaps you were camped in a warmer part of the Camp site?

Amazing weekend with great company, I apologise if I offended anyone with my raving hahaha :lol: I did get a few of you doing the moves though ;)

Welldone to Ryan, great success! "I like your shoes" Thanks for my vanilla shake too :D

I didn't take any pics sadly but can't wait to see the ones from those who did!

It was great to see everyone :D

It was actually a fantastic drive, pretty clear roads all the way, just shame tiredness got in the way.

412 miles, 6hours driving, 1/2 hours fueling and eating.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.