Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

Well thought i'd pop this up, This is really just a list of whos going. One of the largest shows of the year and not to be missed. In its 10th year its promised to be totally different than 2009 and one not to miss out on.

Club stand will be open to everyone, just pop your name on the list.

Camping will be what ever it turns out to be, groups camp together in other areas but there's always the CL area if you wish to camp with us. Its totally up to you. One thing ill say now is that if you want to camp in a group, please can you tidy up, and not act like idiots around the cars. As we all know a few were damaged last year, only minorly but still its not the example to set!

Its a great show, great atmosphere and one not to be missed.

flyer.jpg

Whats On?

Friday night is the first night of our show. Camping is open, people are arriving from all over europe, and we kick things off with our pre-show party. Friends catching up from across the country, across europe, and even across the world.

Saturday our show kicks into action. Trade stands are open, and the stage comes alive. Ten of the best entrants and club displays begin fill the showfield. Cars come up on stage and their owners are interviewed. If you aren't in the mood to be wandering around, no problem. Take seat on the grass in front of the stage, grab a beer, and watch the show drive past you.

Interested in the judging process? Our unique drive-through judging tent always provides a fly-on-the-wall experience.

Saturday night, the big night. Anyone whos going to make the show, is there. In previous years, we've gone all ravey, but we've noticed that while this was crazy (as a positive) its slowly become a negative. We have had a polar shift on what we're organising. It's going to be great, but if you're coming expecting a rave, then you are going to be disappointed. If you're coming to the show to have a great time amongst dubbers who feel the same about cars as you do - then you'll be at the right place.

Sunday. This is what Edition 38 is truly about. The show cars roll onto the the field. Once again, the stage gets flowing. Show cars are carefully detailed by entrants, and once all entrants are in, judging begins.

As show cars are judged, many of them come up on the stage, so you can guarantee plenty of time to see the cars in all their glory. The scores are tallied, decisions are made, and the winners are got together for the final trophy parade. Winners are announced onto the drive-on stage one at a time, given their trophy. This way, you see not only the owner claiming his trophy, but the car that earned them that trophy.

Show & Shine

This is what its all about. The best that the UK has to offer meets with the best that europe has to offer - and they go head to head. There's no allegiance here - if a dutch car is the best of the show - it wins car of the show. In fact, the dutch boys at MIVW have taken car of the show four times. Could this year see our first German car of the show?

Das gauntlet is well and truly thrown down - get over here and lets see whats what!

Ten of The Best

s on the saturday of the show weekend. It is aimed at cars that we love. It might be that a car we love - in the light of the other show cars in presence at the weekend - may not actually be in with a chance of winning a trophy on the sunday event.

It lets us show love to the cars that are coming up, dubbers showing innovation on a tight budget, or the truly pretty daily drivers that might come along.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for this, I'll be there for the whole weekend! Aiming for the Arosa to be of an Edition38 standard by then and it will be going in to the show and shine!! :)

Hoping to be at this :)

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

8. Sarah_Diamond (+a couple of friends)

9. MarkS

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

11. R99 (plus friends, work depending)

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

12. JC_Evertonian

Making some nice progress already here! :)

I've Re-added all my helpful information/FAQ threads which should help one or two of the people who haven't been before!

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

12. JC_Evertonian

13.YIDDOX46

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

12. JC_Evertonian

13.YIDDOX46

14. little rich

Will have car hopefully finished by then :) ready to represent club loop !

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

12. JC_Evertonian

13. YIDDOX46

14. litte rich

15. Ralphy

Edited by Ralphy

Like I'd miss this.

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. lunalupi

9. MarkS

10. RichGriffiths9

12. JC_Evertonian

13. YIDDOX46

14. litte rich

15. Ralphy

16. LupoMatt

i will be there again but i will be with durhamdubs will deffo pop over and say hello though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.