SOLD

McBeardy

Hi,

Unfortunately looking to sell my Lupo Gti, due to g/f living far away i'm now hunting for a TDi.

2002, 1.6, Black GTi, Aircon, 6 speed, red/grey interior, FSH

Mileage is 112,000, think its had 4 or 5 previous owners (need to check the documents).

I have owned the car since last August and carried out,

Oil change service @ 103k

Cam Belt & Waterpump @ 94k

Full service @ 94k

Brake fluid change @ 94k

Air con re-gas @ 94k

Also running an AmD remap & Pipercross Panel Filter. Last dyno'd at 134bhp this was on high octane fuel.

I use the car everyday, doesn't miss a beat. Interior is all standard, red door panels abit faded, could do with a front end re-spray due to stone chips, it's a second hand car so this is to be expected.

Taxed untill the end of June & MOT'd until next June.

Contact me (Brad) on 07730591385 or

MBr607@aol.com

DSC00668800x600.jpg

DSC00669800x600.jpg

DSC00676800x600.jpg

DSC00677800x600.jpg

DSC00678800x600.jpg

DSC00679800x600.jpg

DSC00681800x600.jpg

Edited by McBeardy

random questions how much was the new chip and map? seems good power

I work there so mine was the demo. But usually retails at £299.95inc vat & rolling road time. First run on normal 95 ron fuel, unadapted got me 5-6bhpo. Usually only expect 8bhp max. But a week later run on 97 ron fuel, it was 148bhp.

Grow some balls and dump her ffs.

Maybe not everyone is into the lowering thing dude?

Seen this car and driven it as I know the owner, it's a good honest car so if your looking for one then it's worth checking out guys and girls!

Maybe not everyone is into the lowering thing dude?

:lol: I think you need to re-read the advert as I don't think he meant that.

:lol: I think you need to re-read the advert as I don't think he meant that.

Ha Ha - didnt even look at it like that because I know Brad so knew the reason for the sale.... :lol:

Anyway, someone buy the car! :)

wow, so ive got a janspeed cat back exhaust and a k&n panel filter, are you telling me that for £300 i can bump my break up to 148?? im definately doing this if so

wow, so ive got a janspeed cat back exhaust and a k&n panel filter, are you telling me that for £300 i can bump my break up to 148?? im definately doing this if so

Hi that was the last figure that i got from our rolling road. Running on good fuel, pipercross panle filter and AmD chip. says from Golf+ had here vehicle here to a was slightly less than mine. But one of the recent magazines had her review in it.

What gear was the power run in?

Power run was done in 1 down from last gear, mine was 6 so 1 down, being 5th. Standard my car was 134.9.

Anyone interested in the car rather than map? As im selling it not advertising the map? lol

Well either AMD's road is way over the top with it's figures or Awesome GTI's road massivly under estimates and VW just lie.

Good look with the sale though, I'm sure the new owner will be more than happy!

We have re-calibrated the dyno since then, so I might run it again just to see. Reguardless off the peak figure, whats more important is the actual gain from the before reading to the after reading, which is a nice gain for a 1.6.

Alrite m8 im interested in the car where abouts are you ? are you open to offers?

cheers Pete

Hi Pete, sorry not been on here the last week or so. Yes still have the car for sale, feel free to email MBr607@aol.com and we can see if we can sort something.

Thanks Brad

Hi there.!

Is the GTi still for sale? Really interested! Because got a 1.0 Flash Red Lupo with colour coded bumpers and black GTi bathursts, if you want to swap and obviously some cash your way too.

Cheers

Hi there.!

Is the GTi still for sale? Really interested! Because got a 1.0 Flash Red Lupo with colour coded bumpers and black GTi bathursts, if you want to swap and obviously some cash your way too.

Cheers

Hi

Yes its stil lfor sale, now advertised on Piston heads, feel free to email on MBr607@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...