2 lupos coventry meet

chippa

Heyy the blue 1 was mine.... No any1 tht wants 1?? Xx

yeh i do actualy lol i know two people bt 1 of them wants a yellow 1 and i dont know about the other...

you may have guessed mine was the smoothed black 1 ...

was gonna head over last night but decided to go next week. Do you go often chippa?

nt really i live in rotherham but come to college in coventry so when im in ccoventry i will go down couple week till im down again now :(

Haha I always park away from people have to have an end space hehe. Sure u had vynl on ur petrol cap tht matched ur roof .. U took it off?? Am I right??xx like the wheels!!xx

yeh i did all the chequers are coming off having a colour change :D ... thanks :D

Kewl.... Know what colour ur goin for?? I always wanted a black chek roof!! If I end up wanting to keep it I prob will .... keep lookin at it and changin my mind about sellin it. :S xx

Cream seats tonight :D out of a bora then gunna get a cream roof. :D also bought gti head lining and sun visors Friday :) .... keep it u no you want to :)

• 2 months later...