Another new member.

Goliath

Hi all,

I have joined up as I will be on the lookout for a base model Lupo over the next few months and want to learn a bit about them first.

I will be buying it for my girlfriend as she has just turned 17 so once she has passed her test I want to buy her a Lupo to drive about in rather then letting her loose in my V6 powered 205 :P

I'm 21, my name is George and live in Filton, Bristol.

I currently own a 2009 focus TDCI, a 205 3.0 V6, a 205 convertible which I am fitting a V6 into and a 205 GTI 1.6 rolling shell. I have always wanted a lupo GTI after having a go in my mates one, maybe one day I will sell my 205's and buy a nice Lupo, we shall see :)

I look forward to browsing the forums and getting to know you guys.

Cheers,

George

Welcome George :)

Oooo your gf will love a Lupo :-) I am sure! Does she know you're going to get her one? hope her driving lessons go well and enjoy Club Lupo!

Welcome George :)

Oooo your gf will love a Lupo :-) I am sure! Does she know you're going to get her one? hope her driving lessons go well and enjoy Club Lupo!

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome :)

No she doesn't know I plan on getting her one, I intend to keep it a secret :P

Cheers,

George

welcome george to club lupo, u got quite a selection of cars mate, as tash said your gf will love a lupo, for a tiny toy car when modded there like a go cart, goodluck in your search and be sure to let us no how u get on,,