my 1ltr baby thread

dj-jay

thank you, looking forward to more coming in your thread, them wheels and dash so rock,,

cheers! You planning going to any shows this year?

yeah ide love to, never been to a proper motor show yet, always been away singing or dj ing on weekends for the last 12 years, not so busy now hope i can kind of get the car looking nice, ide so love to goto a dub show, i bet u cant wait to get yours finnished, its gonna be amazing,,

yeah ide love to, never been to a proper motor show yet, always been away singing or dj ing on weekends for the last 12 years, not so busy now hope i can kind of get the car looking nice, ide so love to goto a dub show, i bet u cant wait to get yours finnished, its gonna be amazing,,

thanks- yup, can't wait till the loop is back on the road! Still a load of shows left for the year so looking forward to that! You'll have to give us a shout if you go to any! What sort of stuff are you playing out?

yeah i will do, its about time i met up with some peeps of here, i like mixing funky house on my turntable to be honest, 2004 to 2007 funky house rocked, i also love cheese music to like 80s pop cause i love it when people party along with my tunes, alot of what i play to is r,n,b although its getting all the same and boring now, mind u easy to put a scratch or 2 in r,n,b, when i was singing in clubs and pubs i used to sing the 70s and 60s, had some great times before they went dead around yorkshire and lincolnshire,

yeah i will do, its about time i met up with some peeps of here, i like mixing funky house on my turntable to be honest, 2004 to 2007 funky house rocked, i also love cheese music to like 80s pop cause i love it when people party along with my tunes, alot of what i play to is r,n,b although its getting all the same and boring now, mind u easy to put a scratch or 2 in r,n,b, when i was singing in clubs and pubs i used to sing the 70s and 60s, had some great times before they went dead around yorkshire and lincolnshire,

sounds good! Shame it's a bit quieter on the Dj and singing side- still it might get you more into the Lupo and some shows hey?! I still like earlier stuff too grew up on early electro/hip hop, 80,s synth stuff, I like my deep house/tech house now - electronic/dance mainly.

My best mate used to play out in London- early trance, then hard dance then tech house- he's now moved to cape town and given up! LOVE my music - hence the decent set up for the Lupo.

If all goes well il get the Lupo ready for dub mania and there's loads of club Lupo people going- be a good one to meet club members but they'll be plenty of others shows!!

Interior looks good.

How did you get the boot handle off? Mine is in crap condition, it really needs a respray/

there are 3 screws inside the boot, then there is a big circlip on the barrel of the lock, then i had to waggle it out,

80s will always rock, flares reflex is one of the biggest brand names now for that, i got so much work to do on the car, im trying to organise a local show round my way, but i ant got enough members yet to enter it, its a charity show thats been going 2 years i think, its getting and better but its nothing like dub mania or oat, its only a school field, im boot smothing and delocking atm but as far as a sound system goes it has to wait, i want deep dish wheels or banded one and coils, i reckon it these witch give any vw an amazing look, im thinking of using the standard lupo 13inch steels and getting them banded, been quoted 275 for any width, ide have 8j on back and 7 on front with 165 13 tryes, ide just deff have to go low on coils then, but when im moving my p.a. its heavy and i dont want it scrubing and scraping,

deffo do top of dash!! looks fresh!

when i got me boot done and front bumper smoothing i got the interior to do so i will look at that then, thanks

• 2 months later...

owwww Nice :D

• 2 months later...