HTC Users

Crusoe

Only arrived this morning after haggling a deal with my contract, due an upgrade but they were trying to get me off 12 month contracts onto 18 months so they had to made it worth my while. (Free handset, 16Gb memory card, 600 minutes to any mobile, 600 texts, unlimited internet with no fair use policy and unlimited land line minutes for no extra charge all for £30 a month including VAT, seems like a bargain to me.) Got a Piel Frama case, second battery and a docking station with spare battery charger slot on order. :)

Edited by Crusoe

Got a Desire a few weeks ago.

Better specced than the iPhone, better screen, only thing that lets it down is the Apps, but I'm sure that'll improve with time.

Oh, and lets not forget it's costing me £430 over 18months, compared to the frankly rediculous £750 the iPhone would cost. In your face, iPhoners :P

Got a Desire a few weeks ago.

Better specced than the iPhone, better screen, only thing that lets it down is the Apps, but I'm sure that'll improve with time.

Oh, and lets not forget it's costing me £430 over 18months, compared to the frankly rediculous £750 the iPhone would cost. In your face, iPhoners :P

I pay around 40 a month with added crap, and had to pay £150 for the iPhone 3G when I got it, with an 18 month contract.

Worth every penny. Apps make the iPhone what it is, as well as its perfect touch screen. Nothing compares to that.

Apps make the iPhone what it is, as well as its perfect touch screen. Nothing compares to that.

HTC screens are as good as the iphone one now. I swore i'd never get another touch screen after the ****e samsung tocco i had unless it was as good as my ipod touch, HTC delivered on the touch screen.

App's are definitely not as good on android yet but they're getting there, quite a few i've got for the touch i've been able to get for the Legend.

Yeah, I said the same about touch screens after my Omnia, which was absolute turd.

Ended up getting an HTC Tattoo, and, while I don't think it's quite up to iPhone standards, it is very good.

HTC screens are as good as the iphone one now. I swore i'd never get another touch screen after the ****e samsung tocco i had unless it was as good as my ipod touch, HTC delivered on the touch screen.

App's are definitely not as good on android yet but they're getting there, quite a few i've got for the touch i've been able to get for the Legend.

Samsung Tocco, worst mobile phone ever created! My mate has one, and that text tone is the worst and most irritating ever known to man. And the touchscreen does indeed suckkk!...

I may have to have a blast on the HTC Desire around July time when my contract runs out on me iPhone. Actually **** that, I cant play Call of Duty: Zombies on a frickin' HTC!

I have a Hd2 awesome phone . updated the roms on mine after cracking it . the txting glitch was driving me mad !!

Sweet phone tho !had it 6 weeks now

I like the look of some of the HDCs, and have considered getting one.

Really does make me laugh how some people feel the need to hate the iphone due to its popularity. If you dont like the iphone, dont buy one.

i got the htc magic a year ago, i think it's bo, dropped it a lot etc and it's never failed, only down from me was picture quality is crap.

Really does make me laugh how some people feel the need to hate the iphone due to its popularity.

i think the iphone is cool. It looks nice, the UI is ok, it's just all the restrictions apple have put on it. No you can't do this, you can't have that. That's what put me off keeping one. I bought one, played with it for a while, thought it was a cool gadget, but nothing much more. Silly things like having the recessed headphone socket, so only appley headphones would fit, or the fact you can't use it till you've plugged it into a computer, or that you can't just plug it in to a comp, have it appear as a drive and be able to drag your music over and play it. Just lots of little things that added up to (for me) a showstopper.