Lupo on 16" Mini Wheels

LupoBoi

Yeah it is annoying cause red is without a doubt one of the better colours lupos come in but i have talked myself out of it now haha.

either silver or black im thinking.

keep the mods coming i will be following this thread bud :)

also..... really sorry to hijack your thread but... how low down are you?? and can you still have a full car at that height?? cheers mate desperate to find out how low i can go with a full car haha

Edited by jackieboy92

Yeah it is annoying cause red is without a doubt one of the better colours lupos come in but i have talked myself out of it now haha.

either silver or black im thinking.

keep the mods coming i will be following this thread bud :)

also..... really sorry to hijack your thread but... how low down are you?? and can you still have a full car at that height?? cheers mate desperate to find out how low i can go with a full car haha

on ap coilovers, rear all way down with adjusters out, front is about 3/4 way down with helper springs still in. i rarely have more than 1 extra person in car but with a full car its been fine on the steels, never had full car on all other wheels

Whats Japanesey and Sushi-ish about this? The title tempted me in for hentai and sashimi. I got neither

Hentai... LOL

on ap coilovers, rear all way down with adjusters out, front is about 3/4 way down with helper springs still in. i rarely have more than 1 extra person in car but with a full car its been fine on the steels, never had full car on all other wheels

ok sweet mate cheers for that :)

and hurry up with the rota flicks :)))

Few pics from trial fitting the rota

DSC02260.jpg

DSCF3321.jpg

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

Im really happy with how they sit :) still needs a little camber on rear n front camber needs sorting too, but that wont take long.

Front arches will need a little pulling and rolling ;) to get it sitting how i want.

Should have tyres here by next week and car should be on the wheels with arches camber n stance sorted by end of week / early next week :D

Also got a few little extra on the way to :)

Aaron

Edited by LupoBoi

the rears are perfect but the front..... pffft. bai megaaaaa camber aint even gna pull that....

ive mine flush with pulled arches right out now and ofset 15 on a 8 on front, but give her a go.....

maddd camber is only way for it. tbh not a big fan of front camber.

Edited by niallod

with about 4 washers on the rear and literally as much camber as you can dial in on the front, you will get the tyres tucked and the lip close to being flush.

will look sick if you pul it off, just make sure the alignment is right on the rear and keep checking your tyres on the front!