All Southampton and Portsmouth Members!

J!MMY

I'm wanting to host a meet by the Krispy Kreme shop, the one by the HUGE Tesco's near the m27, this Saturday, the 24th, about 6 o'clock, and i guess just wait for guys to turn up! Anyone fancy it? If you come down just look for the red, heavily un modded lupo parked by the dohnut shop.

Post up here if your coming, so i know if im expecting anyone lol! :D

EDIT; this is tonight! I'm hoping that more people turn up, and thanks to people who said they will, it is still going ahead no matter how few people! this will be a regular thing so same time, same place, same day just next week. So if you can't make it come to another one! lol :D

Edited by J!MMY

I'm wanting to host a meet by the Krispy Kreme shop, the one by the HUGE Tesco's near the m27, this Saturday, the 24th, about 6 o'clock, and i guess just wait for guys to turn up! Anyone fancy it? If you come down just look for the red, heavily un modded lupo parked by the dohnut shop.

Post up here if your coming, so i know if im expecting anyone lol! :D

Hey! I am from Southampton... but my Lup is a bit poorly at the mo! when she is fixed I'd be happy to come to a local meet :)

Hey! I am from Southampton... but my Lup is a bit poorly at the mo! when she is fixed I'd be happy to come to a local meet :)

hey, thanks for replying, that's cool, do you visit Eastleigh often? Just my mate said she new someone with a poorly yellow lupo lol :)

Only two more days! Anyone else fancy coming? :)

Only two more days! Anyone else fancy coming? :)

Oooo :( I so wish I could come! next time promise! :D What is your mate called? hee hee! I thought the yellow Lupos were quite rare down here but there is actually quite a few of them! :P

Oooo :( I so wish I could come! next time promise! :D What is your mate called? hee hee! I thought the yellow Lupos were quite rare down here but there is actually quite a few of them! :P

Haha, I'm trying to make a regular thing out of them, so next saturday, same time, same place, be there! lol. My mates called jemma? there are a few yeah, i was so jellous of one, it had the exact alloys i want, they where like BBS multispoke but offical VW ones. Lushhnesss lol

• 1 month later...

hey guys, im from southsea, but im all new to these meetings and stuff!! been drivin my lupo for nearly 4 years now though. so if ur still doing these meetings, id love to come along and say hello. ;-)

hey guys, im from southsea, but im all new to these meetings and stuff!! been drivin my lupo for nearly 4 years now though. so if ur still doing these meetings, id love to come along and say hello. ;-)

Check out http://www.dubscene.net/forum/forum.html

Its a Portsmouth VW owners club. They hold monthly meets down on southsea sea front and organsise convoys up to other meets/events aswell :)

Check out http://www.dubscene.net/forum/forum.html

Its a Portsmouth VW owners club. They hold monthly meets down on southsea sea front and organsise convoys up to other meets/events aswell :)

sounds good. but as i said in another post earlier, ill be on holiday for the next one. so maybe the one in july ;-)