Your cars name...

Tash-a

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :)

Just thought I'd find out if you've all named your cars and if so what and why? :)

My Lupo is called 'Honey nut Lupo' after the cereal honey nut loops :lol:

I call her LupLup for short though!

Anyone else named their Lupo? :lol:

I have 'Lewey Lupo' wifes Raven Blue Gti standard & his baby brother 'Lenny Lupo' Reflex Silver Gti modded (the boys) sad as **** I know, but at least I'm man enough to admit it

G ;)

Mine's called baby loops, lol everyday when i see it, I always say hello baby loops LOL sad or what eh, funny what lupo's do to a girl ;)

Mine's called baby loops, lol everyday when i see it, I always say hello baby loops LOL sad or what eh, funny what lupo's do to a girl ;)

Haha! ;) It's true! I love my Lupo to bits :D

True indeed! Whenever I finish work and get out into the car park, I always fondly say 'Hello Wolfie/Lulu!', like the car is a faithful dog that's been waiting for me outside all day.

Mines called Cherry Loop :D Mainly because its red and I have a friend called Cherry who wanted my car named after her haha! I also like to call it Tweenie :) because of the number plate MK54TWN it came into my head as soon as i saw it :D or Mark. But boys names suck :P

Edited by katiestalker

Mines called Kermit as its fantasia green. :wub:

I have a little kermit toy sat on the dash and a little air freshener kermit in the back.

I always name cars! My old polo was jack coz of his number plate, and my dad's a2 is growler coz of the noise it makes!

Dolce and Gabbana because of the no plate T475 DGB others refer to it as Lucy the Lupo or wee gay red car :angry2:

But i always name cars....mainly try to make the name out if the No. plate letters though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...