lupo workshop manual?

evilonion

It was discussed a good while back: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51502

But the outcome wasn't good, scroll down to Jowey's post. A big shame, as a Lupo Haynes manual would be a real help.

ah thats a shame.

i was actually after the main vw workshop manual though.

Ive always been able to get hold of them, but cant find one for the lupo....

by workshop manual i mean the one the mechanic/fitters in vw would use... usually has full wiring diagrams and engine break downs etc with part numbers n such.

• 1 year later...

Did you have any luck finding it?

Im after one

Regards

Angelo

you can get them on ebay, its called "elsawin" covers all vag cars but when you purchase it you get the software and then the database for the make of car ie seat,vw.skoda etc.

Its a bit tricky to install and takes some figuring out to use buts really useful as it gives you everything from exploded diagrams to torque settings.

Cheers pal!

• 1 year later...

As scottys reply pointed out, the Hayes manual will do the job.

just get the one for the Polo which matches your engine. The trim/bodywork is different but it will cover most of the engine and other details.

The Polo 2002-2005 covers the AMF engine in a Lupo TDI

• 1 year later...

what on earth do you want a Haynes manual for when you can get genuine vw info by buying the elsawin disc off ebay. it was only £5 the last time I saw it. not only that but it covers every vw ever made and doesn't give you a half arsed attempt at how to.. don't get me wrong ive used Haynes manuals for years when there was nothing else available but these days most of them wont tell you how to rebuild a gearbox. i'll have a look and see if I can find it and post it so everybody can have a go. geoff

the manual you are after is ebay no 300920207201. covers everything. ive been using one like this for years to fix anything vw. takes a bit of setting up mind, but once you get into it theres nothing you cant find out. geoff

There's loads of places on the internet that have it if you look, just google it. The newest version is on the hefty side though, 25gb just for the VW data.

yeah I know but I thought I'd find a cheap one that does the job. the older discs do just fine as our cars are dare I say it , old. from someone much older, geoff

• 6 years later...

Hi All

my fella has just bought me the 1999 vw lupo as I’d like to learn to drive and am looking for a manual myself but Halfords don’t have them and I can’t seem to find the actual hard copy instead of a download. 
just tried the item number listed above for the one on eBay but it’s not listed anymore. 

has anyone been able to find an actual book?