Lupo Lexus Lights

Skezza

:lol: I like how well you've taken this.

Most people would have spat their dummy out by now.

Haha, well mate, each to their own of course. Some people like certain things and some people don't :) I wouldn't get mad over someone's opinion, especially over an Internet forum :P

When someone comes and smashes my lights with a baseball bat... then I'll be pissed :P:lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, well mate, each to their own of course. Some people like certain things and some people don't :) I wouldn't get mad over someone's opinion, especially over an Internet forum :P

When someone comes and smashes my lights with a baseball bat... then I'll be pissed :P:lol:

Not if they are Lexus Lights, makes the world a better place! I remember seeing 306 LL's in a scrappy for £120. That's alot of money to make a statement. Easier to draw a massive "I Love Man Sword" tattoo on your face in permanent marker.

There are a few things I hate that chavs do, but more so than anything ever... LL's. One simple thing can ruin an entire car!

Skezza gets the forum seal of approval , really cool attitude to take on how people have responded to what you consider cool . :shades: :shades: :shades:

That explains it :P lol

How ever oat cakes are cool as **** :shades:

Yes mate, you can't come to Stoke and not have an oat cake :D:lol:

Just fitted them. Look wicked (at least in my opinion). Took me a few mins to work out why they weren't playing ball but for some reason they were wired with the block connector the opposite way round :blink: weird as ****, easy to fix of course because the you are putting a male connection into a female block so you just push it and widen the block but it was weird as ****. Least I didn't have to rewire them :blush:

At least you can all say I took the abuse with good humour hey? :P:lol: