Lupo Lexus Lights

Skezza

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to clarify they are an abomination and i actualy once refused to sell some to a kid when i was manager of motorworld in gateshead he had bought a tastefully modded 306 and was ganna butcher it! not on my shift he wasnt :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

after your lights are in, why not get some 80 denier tights instead of some tint spray ;)

if your gonna do it might as well do it properly ^

oh bless this guy, good sport and even though i know i shouldnt i cant help but put the boot in myself lol, its like a lupo gag reflax. Dude, lexus lights are tosh!!if your lupo is black, tint them till you cant see the chrome PLEASE??!!

this guy is a hero. just be cause he took ALL of that. and despite ALL of the abuse. he still did it any way. what a hero. ha.

However, pics would be nice. so we can continue to make to more and more welcome to the forum :)

^mr hunid-brake i bought your old lupo sport and the spare set of lights that came with that were horrendous! :lol: sold them for like 21quid on ebay though :P

HA HA HA, i know mate, a friend with a Lupo gave them to me, why do you think i gave them away to matey when i part ex'd mine in. they were proper hideous lol

will get some pictures up, sorry i taken so long. I've not had chance to do much logging on lately. I think they look alright lol! :) But still, each to their own of course. What have other people done with like light tinting and stuff ?

• 8 years later...
16 hours ago, Rich said:

And they made you admin......

I was a free spirit back then full of hopes and dreams. Now I'm a broken shell, shackled to a desk, desperately milking the corporate teat while wondering where the best years of his life went :(