Edition 38 2010 - 3rd, 4th and 5th September

nfbr

wtf is this nordubs and club lupo thing about anyhows??? noone properly organised anything so people just camped wherever.. I got there late so just set up shop next to the cl lot as i saw space..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I read that as "northan fag forum" first!! :lol:

Whats with all this arguing about who hangs around where and what not. Surely this is about having a good time, just let people hang around with who they like. Not everyone likes everyone.

This should be a positive thread, maybe planing fancy dress for saturday night and things like that.

P.s. i heard entry was 3 creates minimum??

Reading this Nordubs sounds like some sort of splinter group, insurgents sent to wreak havoc on other clubs.

How come loads of other popular members joined local forums and nobody said a word, but when the northern branch set up elsewhere it was the worst and most terrible thing ever to happen. We are all still and most active on Club Lupo, I only check in on Nordubs forum once per week im on here everyday without fail.

But never mind, this thread is about Edition 38 and the chav fest it is becoming and possible solutions to make it a better place like it used to be.

I will still be having a great time with my friends regardless and will be visiting my friends in the CL camp, hope im welcome!!

Everyone and anyone is welcome to visit the club lupo camp!

Having heard Phil and Chris's reasons, TBF, I fully understand why you wouldn't want to camp with the the club lupo people.

Of course, spoiled by the minority who won't clean up after themselves and don't have respect for the camp site.

should be there again this year, not missed one yet lol.

Tbh we didnt have any problems, maybe due to us keeping out the way of u lot haha. Well just AndyP starting his charged lupo at stupid oClock :lol:

Might come over and join you this year, to see whats what :D