Pokeee

Johnwin

flicking water? oh dear.

What about when a standard car is going around a roundabout for instance or turning any corner it could easily fick water outside the arch

Edited by HAIRBear

Could you get a reference or quote? It's not that I don't believe you, I'd just love to be able to see for myself. I've always thought it to be a grey area.

I still think it is tbh, because as you say only tread would flick water up and everything would be down to interpretation. Need to see the actual law to be sure.

Indeed... A V shape cuts through water and is far less likely to create a splash than a U shape. Therefore the laws of physics could be used to say that increased camber is a way of reducing the amount of water expelled by the rotation of the tyre.

Most of the people who are arguing it dont have poke...or have never had poke.

Tbh, if you get pulled and you get threatened with being pulled again and given 3 points per corner on the spot. I dont think its worth the hassle.

What about when a standard car is going around a roundabout for instance or turning any corner it could easily fick water outside the arch

A very good point, although arguably it wouldn't flick directly on to the car behind.

Most of the people who are arguing it dont have poke...or have never had poke.

I'm not sure if that's relevant, some people who've never had it might want it... I'd just like to know because I'm interested and it's something that comes up time and time again. If I had some legislation to point to, then it would put a lot of minds at rest.

I don't think there's a heated argument going on, but if your friend genuinely found a concrete answer then I'd love to see it - so please ask him!

I will do when i see him next. They live about 30mins away from the GF so its only parties they speak.

Ill find out if he can get it. But he did say to start with he'd pull me then let me go because my tread is in the arch...then he's read up for 4 days and found the answer.

My friend star trekked a girl once , totally different type of poke and i think in most places totally legal.

True story that .

Rocker..

Shocker..

Spocks revenge? :coffee:

DS360: 4x4's with poke annoy the hell out of me too!! how do they not get pulled

all that arch gap AND poke .. that should 100% be against the law.

Its a constructions and uses thing.

Improper tire mounting.

although I also hear running directional tires backwards

(as in on the wrong side of the car) can

also void your insurance :wacko:

id love for some case to go to court and see the outcome though, still very confusing for all involved i think

I'm still awaiting my court date for it. However, it has been 8months now.